Imagine for Tori

(Tori POV)

I cant wait for Luke to come back home for training. You see Luke is my best friend but I see him as more then that. Unfortunately he probably doesn't like me back. Over these few weeks where Luke has been gone I have grown really close to Han Solo. He actually isn't that much of a bastard when you get to know him. "Hey your best friend or soon to be boyfriend is coming back today" I hear Han say laughing. For some reason that also makes me laugh. We start to crack up laughing until we hear a cough behind us. I see Luke. I smiled a huge cheshire grin and ran into his arms. He hugged back but I felt like he was trying to protect me. I look up to see Luke glaring at Han. Is Luke jealous. He is probably just jealous because he is my friend and doesn't want me messing with the wrong people.

(Luke POV)

When I saw Han and Tori laughing it really made me jealous. I have always liked Tori but I guess she likes Han. I cough and I see Tori crack a cheshire cat grin and ran into my arms. I glare at Han and I guess he gets the message because he slowly slinks back in fear. I have to tell her how I feel today.

(Tori POV)

I really have to tell Luke about my feelings today. " Hey Luke. We are best friends right" I ask him. "Yes we are but I have to tell you something" he tells me. Oh shit this is the moment of truth. He will probably tell me that I should stop being his best friend or something. "You see Tori I have always really liked you and I wanted to ask if you would be my girlfriend" He asks hopefully. "Um let me think... YES" I shout and then Kiss him. So he really was jealous of Han earlier today. "Luke were you jealous of Han today" I ask him teasingly. "Yes" he says blushing. "Thats what I thought" You smirk at him and kiss him again. Then he and I both knew that this was the beginning of something special.

Authors Note:

Hi  guys This is a imagine for Tori. I really hoped you liked it:). So updates might be slow because I am at a hotel with really bad wifi. Updates back when school starts again might also be slow as I moved up in my swim squad and I am training around 5-6 times a week. But anyhow I hope you guys had a really good christmas.