Chapter 10 - Nope, I'm Clothed and I'm Turning Masochist Aren't I?

~Oliver's POV~

Len kissed me. Wait, what?! Len kissed me?! Wait, I remember. It was yesterday. When we went on our first date at the fair. We were up in the Ferris wheel and...he leaned in and kissed me. But where am I now...? Oh. Right. The Vocaloid house.

I sat up. I had been lying in...Len's bed...? Why didn't whoever brought me here put me in my own bed...?

I flinched, quickly looking under the covers. Nope, I'm clothed. That's a relief.... I don't want to do it until it's time. And that time is not now.

I sighed, standing up and walking out of the room. I looked around a bit, but it was like the house was deserted. Nothing made a noise except for the creaking of my own steps.

This was awkward. How come I couldn't remember anything after Len had kissed me? And how come I had woken up in his bed? And how come no one's here? This is strange....

I walked down the hall to my own room, but quickly froze where I was outside the door. I could hear something.... Something...erotic.

I could hear panting and moaning coming from behind the door. The door of my room. But the strangest part was that I could've sworn that I heard Len's voice say something, but I couldn't hear what.

I started to tear up. Was Len cheating? Was that why I was in his room? But why wouldn't he use his own room? What's going on?!

Taking a deep breath, and a lot of courage, I opened the door to my room. No one was there. What's going on? Why is no one here? Why am I hearing things?

I shook my head and rummaged around my bed. I guess it was one of those 'had-to-check-and-make-sure' situations. Nothing.

I sighed in relief, but it was still strange that I had been hearing panting and moans but nothing was there. I quickly searched the room for anything you might call 'useful' in this type of situation and brought it with me.

A flashlight in case the power goes out, a small dagger in case something goes wrong, and a notepad and pen. I was practically a full-blown detective. Well, without the outfit. To be honest, I only wanted the notepad and pen to scribble drawings of me and Len. Since I was pretty good at drawing, some of the sketches got a bit...graphic....

Anyway, as I was sketching, I bumped into something since I wasn't looking where I was going.

"Ah," I muttered as I looked up. "L-Len?"

Len looked down at me, grinning somewhat...strangely.... "Hey Ollie~" He mumbled, getting an unusual aura to him.

"Huh...?" I tilted my head, slightly confused as to why Len was acting awkwardly. "What is it?"

"Ollie~ Let's do it~" Len's voice was lower than usual, and he was still acting strange.

I flinched at his creepy question. "W-what...? 'It'? What does that mean...?"

Len seemed displeased at my own question to answer his. "Ollie, don't make me punish you~"

My eyes widened. "P-p-punish?!" My breathing heavily increased in speed at the thought of all the things that Len could do to 'punish' me.

Bondage?! Pleasurable torment? Sexual intercourse?! These were the main three thoughts running through my head, and I grew to long for this 'punishment' of mine somewhat.

"Yes, my sweet Ollie~ A punishment~ So, it or punishment~?" Len placed a finger to the edge of his lip as he waited for a reply with an eerie smile.

"U-u-u-um...? U-uh?" Unfortunately, I didn't choose punishment. Man, I'm turning masochist, aren't I...? "'I-it' I g-guess...?" I didn't have any idea what 'it' was, but I chose it anyway because it sounded better than the 'punishment'.

The older blonde seemed pleased with my answer. "Good~ Then follow me~" He grinned at me, heading off down the hallway. Being obedient, I quickly followed after him.

"So, what exactly is 'it'?" I tilted my head in confusion as I walked behind him, poking my index fingers together shyly.

"You'll see~" Was all I got out of Len other than a soft hum along with it.

Soon enough, we arrived at Len's room. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Why were we here? Hadn't I just left his room when I woke up? Why go back? Well, I guess he wouldn't know about that, right? Maybe....

I silently followed Len into his room. He didn't say anything, but he did rummage around in his closet a bit before pulling out a cardboard box.

"What's that?" I asked, motioning to the box he had just pulled out.

Len didn't speak, but smirked up at me, causing me to flinch. I gulped, inhaling slowly because of the strange thoughts running through my mind. Now wasn't the time! Ugh....

Len picked the box up and set it on his bed. Then, he walked back over to the door, shutting it. And locking it.

I inhaled sharply. "L-L-Len...?" I asked cautiously. "W-why d-did you...?" I didn't finish my question, hoping he could put the pieces together himself.

"Ah, just getting ready. Nothing to worry about~" Len chuckled.

This was strange. First of all, Len's speech pattern is a bit off.... I wonder what's with that...? Secondly, why did he lock the door?! Thirdly, what's in the box?

Len stood in front of me and placed a hand to my cheek. Grinning, he moved his face closer to mine. "Ready~?" He whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I absentmindedly nodded.

Mistake number one.

Len laughed softly, grabbing onto my wrist. "C'mon then," he said, pulling me over to the bed and quickly pinning me down.

My face quickly heat up, beads of sweat forming on my forehead for multiple reasons.

Len leaned his head down and dragged his tongue along my neck, causing me to moan, but I quickly covered my mouth with a hand.

Len snickered, pulling his head away and licking his lips. "The noises you make are so cute, Ollie~"

I whimpered softly, too disturbed and a bit scared to actually form words at the moment.

Len moved his head back down, this time pressing his lips against mine.

Ah, again. Another kiss. But...this doesn't feel right. I wonder why...?

Ah. I feel dizzy....

"Ollie? Ollie?! Ollie!" Len's shouts echoed in my head before everything blacked out. Yet somehow, I could still feel the warmth of Len surrounding me....

How nice....