Chapter 2 Just me and sean

**sorry this chapter will be short and there will probs be a bit of ya know**

Sean said the first word in about 20 mins since they went upstairs.he asked me how I was and after a while of us telling each other our life story's 😂 he just came out and said I like you and I said I like you to. He came over and sat beside me and moved my hair and said no I really like you I smiled and he pulled my face to his and started kissing my I kissed back then he got tongue involved there I was shiFting Sean on his bestfriends couch. He pulled out and put me on his lap so I was on top of him and we continued shifting . He started kissing down my neck then he stopped and started sucking on my neck ' a hickey I though oh shit' but I didn't stop him but when he finally stopped he came back to my lips then he slipped his hand up my top I was kinda in shock I didn't think he was that kind of person tbh I pulled out and he looked at me and said will u take it off I looked at him for a second but then I took my top off, his eyes widened he flipped me over so he was on top of me he kissed up and down my body and started to undo my pants I got a fright because I've never done anything like this before he had my pant a bit down but then we heard the bedroom door open he jumped off me and I ran to the downstairs bathroom with my top and put it on in there when I came back out he was just sitting there as if nothing happened and Kelly was in the kitchen with Sean L. Who knows what they done because Kelly's not a virgin haha. Sean looked at me and looked away I smiled then Kelly ran out she obviously seen the smile I gave him she pulled me to the stairs and asked me did anything happen I said no of course that we just talked and she kinda looked diasapointed in a way but she can't know.