seven

I don't know how I did it or how Ally agreed, but as I pushed her back against the dry wall of the bathroom, and start breathing heavily against her lips, I started to ache for more.

The way her lips met mine made my head spin. It had been years since I'd felt a kiss like that. And her mango flavored lip gloss was only teasing me and yet egging me on.

My hands moved from her waist to inch their way up the back of her shirt. Her tongue lightly swiped over mine which caused stronger feelings to start deep in my stomach. Her lips retracted and she pushed me off of her.

I was struggling to catch my breath as I spoke to her in a sensual voice, "You can't just stop right now."

She smiled and pulled me in by waist to turn me around. I reached down to pick her small body up to sit her on the edge of the sink. My lips attacked hers hungrily as my hand clasped her thigh. I guess it was somewhat of a turn on because she moaned into my mouth.

Her hand rested on top of mine to direct it to move further up the skirt she was wearing. I was actually pretty surprised that such a 'somewhat' innocent soul had let me get so far. I could feel the fabric of her panties as my lips started to suck on her neck.

"Are you ready?" I whispered into her flesh, gripping her hip with my free hand. She nodded, trying to keep her voice down by biting down roughly on her bottom lip.

I slid her panties to the side and began rubbing her core in circles, causing the woman to let out a soft moan. Her head fell back and I teased her folds before letting one of my fingers slowly enter her. She was a lot tighter than I expected, so I was a little scared to push too deep into her.

I guess she noticed my hesitation and used her hand that wasn't clutched onto the sink and she grabbed my arm to pull my hand closer to her. "Keep going." She begged.

It seemed as though she hadn't been touched or treated like this in a very long time. I could feel every ounce of that innocence in her start to fade away as I started to pump and hook my fingers in her faster and faster.

"Oh, lord." She gasped, leaning her head against my shoulder, trying to keep herself at ease as she felt herself get closer and closer to her orgasm. This only encouraged me to pump faster until finally her walls started to tighten around my finger and she started to hitch her breath. One more loud moan, and she was done, releasing herself onto my index finger.

She caught her breath and I finally pulled my finger out to look at her almost dazed in a happy way. Her eyes had this look about them. Almost as if she was thinking the most impure thoughts, and the way the corners of her mouth went up were what gave her thoughts away. She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Are you ready?"

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" I challenged her.

Her brow raised in defiance, "I went to an all-girl college, so I know a thing or two about this."

"All girl college sounds like a dream to me." I smirked, leaning in to meet her lips and kiss them with a heated passion.

Ally hopped off of the sink and pushed me back towards the same drywall I slammed her against only moments before. While her lips attacked mine, and she took the lead, using her hands to fumble with the belt on my jeans. She quickly unbuttoned and unzipped me before shoving her small hand into my pants to start rubbing me in a way I've never felt before. This deep feeling of ecstecy caused me to crave more and more of her touch. I combed my fingers through my hair, trying to keep a grip on reality even though I was so in love with this fantasy.

Her hot breath kept hitting my neck, making me shiver and the feeling went down my spine. I could feel the intense sensation of an orgasm start to build up inside of me. "Fuck, Ally."

"Don't cuss." Ally whispered into my flesh. "Or I'll stop."

"No, please." I begged, which only signaled her to go faster. My legs began shaking and I was a little afraid that they would buckle underneath me as it got harder and harder to hold that wave back. So, I let go and gave Ally my trust to keep me up on my feet.

I was finally able to come down from the immediate high that four foot tall girl left me at with just a smig of air left in my lungs. Ally pulled her fingers out of me and stuck it in her mouth, sucking off the juices I left her with. It was actually even more of a turn on, but I tried to pretend like I was done. Ally leaned in to peck my lips.

"Was that good enough for you?" Ally smirked up at me.

I pushed a escaped piece of hair back behind her ear and nodded, leaving a quick kiss on her forehead. "Better than you know."

1:23 AM

"Camila will be here around two to close up." Ally said, serving me the fifteenth beer of the night.

I brushed my fingers through my long hair and smiled, leaning in towards the counter, "Then I guess we better make the most of our time here together now, haven't we?"

Ally arranged a few tall glasses and looked up at me with a cheeky smirk, "Y/N, can I ask for a favor from you?"

"Name your price, doll."

"I want no contact, no dms, no facebook requests, nothing. But maybe we could meet here every Christmas if our lives are still, excuse my language, shitty." She explained, trying to get me to agree to this little idea.

I didn't have to think too hard about this plan because I was already agreeing with it. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to see Ally again.

"Let's have another beer to commemorate it then." I told her with a fiendish smirk.

"Don't you think you've had enough?" Ally asked jokingly.

"I'm sure one more beer with a beautiful woman won't hurt." I told her, flirting harshly.