She Has Me Flabergasted!

Anuksunamun's POV
It was time to take a bath for the banquet and the Princess Anuksunamun went to a very private part of the Nile River so she may bathe for good luck so she may succfully win the heart of the Hittie prince Ashai.

Once the bath is over...........
She was drying off and out of no ware she turns around to see the most handsome man see had ever seen but as she so saw him she realized that she was still naked. " ahhhhhh!" Anuksunamun said as she tried to cover herself with her hands since her clothes were in the palace and her robe was behind the handsome man.
"Excuse me sir but may you please turn around so that I may put on so decent clothes!" Anuksunamun said with a sincere voice.
ASHAI'S POV
I was taking a rest stop so the horses may drink water and regain their strength so we may get to Malkata, but I wanted to explore around the beautiful scenery and yet indeed he found the most beautiful thing he had ever seen a woman no a mesmerizing goddess witch was naked trying to change into her robe so I get a little closer and........ SNAP! I stepped on a twig making a loud sound causing her to turn around and scream in a shocked tone that scared the shot out of me!
" I am deeply sorry beautiful maiden." He said with a remorse tone. " sir may you please turn around so that I may change into so decent clothing!" The beautiful maiden said causing me to say " Yes of course!"
When she put on her robe she turned time and said " I am sorry if I had startled or disrespected you sir but I am not used to people especially men to come on this side of the river." I was shocked at her because she didn't slap me like any normal woman would had done yet alone apologize to me not knowing my status position.
" It is alright, since once it was my fault that you were so startled. Please forgive me beautiful goddess." I said.
There was an awkward silence between us then I just see her holding her bow and arrow seemingly pointing at me! I thought that I was going to die on the spot so the I scream a at her saying " What do you think that you are doing?!?!?"
All she said was " shhh stay still and quiet."
Then I see her let go of the arrow and I was so shocked to see a man with an arrow at his heart! Realizing that she has just saved me from my death!
But as I see her turn around, I see her pull four daggers from her thighs and shoot them at two men coming from behind me! As I turn around to see the men I was startled to see both men with one of the two daggers in each hand in their foreheads yet I look for the other and the dagger was at the hearts! She was amazingly talented!
I turned to face her and say " thank you! How could I ever repay you?!" All she told me was " there is nothing that I want  but you can tell me why there are three of your men attacking you!"  " how do know that they are my men?!? I said with a confused tone. " Well first I was the emblem that you have on your chest and when I saw you men hold a dagger in their hands  I saw that they each have two gold bands with the words soldier engraved in them."
"How could you have noticed that in couple of seconds!" I said. She said " well I have been trained to notice there things in an instant!" That is when I saw her blush as I told her that her skills were amazing, she was beautiful especially those apple green eyes, her silky raven black hair, and those luscious and plum lips of hers was just so mesmerizing and not to mention her skills, how could I ever forget her. As I was thinking about how she had just saved me I heard her say " well I must be going good sir, try to be more careful next time, ok?" She said with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen this made my heart melt and my shaft harden at her innocent smile of hers, so went I got back to reality I realized that she had to leave so then I asked her " Where are you going? Maybe I may help you get there as a favor for just saving me from my death!" She smiled at me and said " thank you I would really appreciate that!" Before we go can I ask you something?" "Anything" she said. " Would you tell me the name of my savior?" I said with a smile. She replied saying " I am not sure that I should say because I might not ever see you again, and my father told me to never give my name unless I was told to by my father." " oh, well I won't tell you my name until you tell me yours." I replied with a very childish tone. All she said was " well then I guess that you will not know my name." To break the awkward silence I asked her where she needed to go hoping that it some ware close to the palace of Malkata so that I am not late to meet my betrothed, hmm my betrothed could not be any more beautiful as this beautiful maiden in front of me. She humbly replied saying " I need to go to the palace of Malkata." I was so glad that she said that because that men that I not belatto the palace. I told her " That is were I am also going!" She look at me with a surprised look. But in no time she had fallen asleep laying on my shoulder she look so gorgeous asleep with he raven black hair on my back.
AFTER THE RIDE.........
I had to wake her up so I just nudged her shoulder causing her to wake up  with an expression on her face that was red but then I realized that she was just blushing! " We're here." I told her but as she got out of the carriage I her her shout "father!" As I heard this I just realized that this goddess is the Princess Anuksunamun of Egypt! As I walked over to say hello to her father, the Pharaoh he just walked up to me and said " Welcome Prince Ashai of the Hittie Empire! I hope that you have had a wonderful journey! As he said this the princess looked at me with a face of shock and embarrassment. Then the Pharaoh said " I will be expecting to see you at the banquet tonight." I told him " yes I will be there."