Were are we going?

Hi! I'm a new writer and I'm new to this, but I want to say the camp half-blood, Percy, Annabeth, some of these characters do not belong to me they belong to Rick Riordan. So I hope you will enjoy this story. Please Comment on what you think of it. I will post the second chapter later today
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
CJ gets out of bed after watching a marathon of her favorite TV show Doctor Who. She walks to the kitchen and makes herself an omelette. She starts thinking about last night *FLASHBACK* CJ's mum , Alicia, walks in the room and looks at CJ "hey CJ umm we need to talk" she said with her British accent. CJ looks at her mum "what is it mum?" She asked with her British accent and is slightly concerned. Alicia sits down next to CJ "ok, I'm going to have to leave you." She said quietly. "WHAT!!" CJ yelled. "CJ you're old enough to be on your own, you're 18 and I have to leave" Alicia said. "But why mum?" CJ asked tears in her eyes. "I'm getting remarried and my new husband doesn't want me to bring you and doesn't want you to live with us" Alicia said. "Mum, please don't do this to me" CJ said, tears rolling down her cheeks. Alicia looks at CJ and wipes the tears away "I'm sorry CJ but you can live on your own I'll send you money so you'll be able to pay rent but you're going to have to get a job" Alicia said. "Mum please don't do this" CJ repeated. Alicia smiles sadly "I'm sorry sweetheart but I have to I'm leaving tonight" Alicia said *FLASHBACK OVER* CJ sighs and eats her omelette and goes back to her room and changes. CJ hears a knock and opens the door. There were two strangers, one boy and one girl, and CJ looks at them "umm may I help you?" She asked. The girl looks at CJ "yes no time to explain but you need to come with us" the girl said as if she was in a hurry. "Pack only essentials and do it right now" the boy said. "But why?" CJ asked. "Just do it we don't have much time" the girl said. CJ runs to her room and grabs her duffel bag and packs some clothes and runs back to the door and has the keys to the house. The girl grabs CJ's wrist and runs, the boy also runs. CJ runs after them.