Snowcones

"Y/N!" Spencer called from his office. I looked towards the door as it slammed open. "Y/N, look!" he cheered, opening my blinds quickly. My eyes narrowed at the sudden brightness, attempting to look anywhere but there.

"What about it?" I asked, looking towards him.

"There's so much snow! Do you know what that means?" he demanded, grabbing my hands in his and pulling me out of my chair.

"I can't say I do," I admitted as he pulled me down the hallway, grabbing both of our coats on the way. We walked to the kitchen before he grabbed a large bowl from the cupboards (wtf why is that spelled like that).

"It means we can make snow cones. And I know you've never made or eaten them before, so we need to do it," he smiled, placing the large bowl in my hands. He motioned for me to follow him, which I did, following him downstairs and out the door.

"We're going to make it with this? This snirt?" I demanded, crouching at the first patch of snow I found and I started poking it with a rock, seeing how much dirt was underneath of it.

He stopped in his tracks, turning to me slowly, "What the fuck is 'snirt'."

I stopped poking it, looking at him with a questioning look on my face, "Like, snow and dirt. Snirt."

He started laughing at me, crouching beside me and scooping the snow into the bowl with his bare hands.

"You could get frostbite," I stated, looking blankly at his hands that were turning white slowly.

"Y/N, I've been doing this for years. I haven't gotten it yet, so I don't think I'm going to get frostbite."

He got frostbite.

The snow cones tasted like dirt.

Snirt.