Green Eyes - A Buckin Fanfiction

Chris' point of view.

I needed to walk. Relieve head, take a breath... Do something that involved leaving home. My head was full of things. Family, friends, work... I could not reconcile it all. Everything was so heavy and complicated in my head and I had to srop thinkimg, just for a minute. Got into the car and when till a market to buy some chocolate and tea. Came back to the car and stayed there for a long time. And it started raining.

Just sat on the bench, eating my chocolate and drinking my tea for several minutes. I wanted to stay there forever. Away from everything that blows my mind up. But it was already 2am, and I had to go home.

Driving back, I noticed that there was a man in the street, in the rain. That tall body and the hat on his head made he looks familiar. It was familiar, actually.

— Jonny Boy?! What are you doing in the rain?! — I said while I turned down the window of my car — Get in this car right now!

— But I'm totally wet!

— It doesn't matter. Come in!

He walked around the car and got into it.

— Damn, this rain!

— Yeah, but why the hell you were walking in the rain?

He didn't answer, for a couple seconds.

— I.. I... I had a discussion with Chloe.

— Oh, it's a shame. It's so bad. What happened?

— I don't want to talk about this. Everything I want to go home.

Something in what he said made me feel happy, for a moment. I really like Jonny and had, kinda, a crush on him since we first met.

That moment, the rain became a storm and I decided to stop the car, just for safety.

— I think we'll need to wait a little more, Jonny Boy.

— Wait! Wait! Isn't the Bakery right there? — he said, pointing to the alley.

— Yes, it is.m!

— Let's go there, I can dry myself and wear something dry.

— Ok.

I parked in the alley and we got in the Bakery. Struggling to find the perfect key to open the dor and so fast that we were panting and we anchored at the door for a long time. There was no light on, just the light from the street was getting in the dark room.

Jonny was staring at me with a strange way. And I was doing the same thing. I could see him getting closer. I really didn't know what he would do, but I was feeling insecure. Suddenly, his lips started touching mine. I was kissing him. I was kissing Jonny Buckland.

— Jonny.

— What?

— I love you.

— I always knew. I noticed.

— But do you love me too?

— Not like you love chocolate — he said, smiling between my lips.

I felt his hand in my back, almost taking my t-shirt off.

— Jonny, I don't know.

I looked to the other way and went away from him. He got closer again.

— What you don't know? Chris, a lot of things already happened to you...

— I know, but...

— You ready fell, chocked, on stage! Did and said a lot of things and you think you're not ready?

Surprising me, he pushed me to the floor and sat on me. So I saw his head coming closer to mine, and before I have the best kiss of my whole life, he said:

— I know you're ready, Chrissy.

And everything happened there. In the cool floor of the Bakery. Something that I can't explain how happened, to be honest. I felt nothing and everything, at the same time. I felt comfortable with his presence, his naked body touching my body. Our lips together, being one.

=======

We got dressed again and we went to behind a couch in front of the door. I was just thinking about was just happened in there, where I work with my friends every day, and how it would be to see them here, from today.

— Did you always felt what you feel for me? — Jonny asked.

— What?

— Well... This...

— Oh, well, you were so strange when you were young! — I said while I laughed.

— It was only my hair! — he said while punched my arm.

— But you were strange.

— Ok, ok.

— But in the X&Y Era you started to look better. You found someone else.

That moment, I was interrupted by a sound. It was the door. I took my hand till Jonny's mouth. With this, I hoped he wouldn't make any noise. Who would be the person that got in to the Bakery at... 3am?! Could be Guy, Will, Phil, maybe Debs, Matt or the Anchorman. I don't know. But I noticed that he/she was looking for something.

— Where is my fucking key?

It was a male voice. It was Phil!

I was only hoping for he doesn't go to behind the sofa. What would be his reaction at see Jonny and I behind a sofa, with all our clothes wet? We were a mess!

He almost saw us. I could see Phil's head. I started to scream inside me. But I couldn't make any noise.

— Oh, I found you, let's go home, key.

He turned the lights off and left the Bakery.

— Almost! — I said.

— Almost? I almost died! This would be a good phrase to describe it. Did you forget I have asthma?

— No, Jonny Boy. I didn't. Let's get out here.

— Ok.

But there was a problem.

— Chris... The door...

— What happened with the door, dear?

— It's locked.