Spies

Hello, Coldplayers! This is the new chapter. Please vote and comment, if you can, of course! If you see something wrong, tell me!

Hope you enjoy A LOT! xx

I just couldn’t believe in what I heard.

— No, you are all kidding me, right?

They were looking at me with a sad expression.

— Jonny, I know you are here! You’re hiding! — I said, trying to find him in the house.

— He got to the hospital — Will said.

— So let’s go in there!

Phil took his keys and we got to the car. Guy sat beside him, and Will and I sat in the back seats.

Will looked at me, with a smile of who would help me with everything I needed. He placed his hand in my shoulder while I started to cry, with my hands in my face.

— He will be ok. Jonny is a strong guy.

He noticed I wasn’t able to talk. He came next to me and placed his arms in my waist, hugging me like a ted bear and stroking my back.

I was so anxious. I had to see Jonny. I wanted to leave that car and go running to the hospital, to see him the faster as I can.

When we finally arrived, I was the first to leave the car. The receptionist stopped us.

— Are you here for... Mr. Buckland?

— Yes, we are — I said.

— Just wait in there. In the waiting room. The doctor will call you soon.

Ah, the waiting room. That’s where I didn’t want to be in that moment. I wanted to be next to Jonny. Hug him. Kiss him. Look at his deep and green eyes. But I couldn’t. There was a wall stopping me. I wanted to feel his presence. And never let him go.

— Mr. Martin? — a soft and female voice called me.

— Yes, it’s me.

— We have bad news.

— What happened? Is it something about Jonny?

— Yes. Unfortunately… He died.

I felt my legs start to shake. My body became cold. Jonny couldn’t be dead. I didn’t even say goodbye to him! I needed him!

My body fell on the cool, and a little wet floor of the hospital. That cool floor made me remember things. One of the best moments of my life.

I felt someone grabbing my arms and shaking it.

— Chris! Chris! Chris! Wake up!

— Jonny! Jonny! — I said, in panic.

— No Chris, it’s me, Will!

— Jonny! He’s dead! I’ll never see him again! — I said grabbing his arms with my shaky hands.

He started to laugh.

— No Chris, Jonny is ok. The doctor is calling us to see him.

— So, everything was only a nightmare?

— Yes, you felt asleep.

I released his arms, lift up and got into the room.

Jonny was lying in the bed. Sleeping. I placed an armchair beside the bed and held his soft hands.

— Guys, I’m going to the bar. Do you want anything? — Guy asked.

— No, thanks Guy — I said.