Trouble

— What? Locked!

— Yes. I think Phil got your keys guessing it was his keys.

— Don't you have yours?

— No, coming to the Bakery wasn't in my plans.

— We need to call the guys.

— Wouldn't it be strange?

— We can say we came here because of the rain.

— Ok, call them.

— Oh, fuck! I left my phone inside the car.

— Wait! How Phil didn't see the car?

So I started to think about what Jonny said. He did the same.

— Well but. The way Phil is, maybe he didn't noticed the car.

— But Jonny, I parked the car... IN THE ALLEY. JUST RIGHT THERE!

He came to me and gave me a hug. Shit, this is my weakness. Jonny's hugs are the best!

— Calm down, Chris. Maybe he saw the car and thought you were in the second floor, this kind of stuff. And he was busy looking for his keys.

— Yes, it's true. But why the hell we don't have telephones here?

— I really don't know, Chris. Let's sleep now.

Jonny found some blankets. They would save us. Geez, it was too cold. I lay on the sofa. Jonny would lie in the other sofa. When he came back from the bathroom, he stared at me.

— You won't sleep by this way, won't you?

— What way? I'm so comfortable here.

— This sofa is a mess, Chris! Look at this!

— I'm ok, mama. Go to sleep.

— No!

He putted his hands on me and throwes me in the cool floor of the Bakery.

— It doesn't look better this way?

— Yes, Jonathan — I kissed him — It looks so comfortable right now. Thank you. Sleep well.

— Sweet dreams.

He putted his hat upon a table, turned the lights off. But I couldn't sleep. All these things came into my head. My conscience was heavy. I'd just cheat on the person I'm married. And with a man! Not just any man, but my best friend, who Gwyneth knows that I'm connected to.

=======

— What are you doing here? — Will said, waking us up.

— Eh, oh... What? — Jonny was confused. — I was walking, Chris saw me, it started raining and we came here — Jonny explained, with a sleepy voice.

— Why didn't you go home? — Guy asked.

— Phil locked us here.

— Me? — he said, confused.

— Yeah, you got Chris' keys guessing it was your keys.

All that time I pretended to be sleeping.

— So... Where were you?

— I... I was... in the bathroom and Chris... I think he was in the second floor.

— This is strange. Everything was dark here. But it explains Chris' car in the alley. Damn, you need to go home before you get the flu!

— Ok, I'll wake him up.

Jonny came to me and the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were his eyes. I knew my day couldn't be better, and I knew I wanted to see this next to me every day I wake up. We went to the car and I started to drive.

— Man, how can they believe in everything you say? — I asked.

— I really don't know.

We laughed and everything became to the silence. We could hear only the sound of the car.

— So... Buckland's house. Here we are.

— Bye, Chris.

— Bye, Jonny.

I really would like to kiss him but, there were people around us and it was not a great idea. And it would look like "lol, isn't that man married to Gwyneth Paltrow?". So, TMZ, and bye bye life.

I arrived home. Gwyneth was watching TV.

— Dear, where were you?!

— I stayed in the Bakery because it was raining so much.

— You smell like a wet dog!

— I know. I came home to take a shower.

I was going to the stairs, so my phone ring. It was Jonny.

— Hey, what happened, Jay?

— Eh... Well... Chloe kicked me home. Can you come here?

I couldn't even believe. It was one more step to stay with Jonny, but I knew he was with his heart broken and so sad.

— Sure. I'm going.

— What happened, dear? — Gwyneth asked.

— Jonny. Chloe kicked him home. We will have a guest!

She looked at me with a sad expression.

Going to Jonny's house (once again) I was thinking about how I could be happy with him. And I would be. I love Jonny. So much. I can even say I love him like I love chocolate.

When I arrived there, he was sitting in front of the door. There were some bags around him. He was looking at nothing, probably thinking about something. Could he be thinking about us?

Suddenly he started to stare at me and I left the car to help him to take the bags till my car. He didn't say a single word all the road to my house. But he was coughing all the time. I thought it could be because of the rain. So, I got worried.

So we arrived. Gwyneth wasn't there.

— Jonny, I'll go to the bathroom. You know where is the guest room, no?

— Yes — he coughed — I know.

— Jonny, u ok?

— Yes, Chris. Don't worry.

I needed to have a shower. But when I went to the bathroom I just stopped. I didn't move a single muscle.

I could hear Jonny passing through the hall, taking his bags to the guess room. And coughing. All the time.

Suddenly, he came to the bathroom and pressed me to the wall.

— I thought you would say something in the road to here.

So he started to kiss me violently. Oh God, it was so good. But he started to cough more than ever.

— Jonny, are you ok? Seriously, you're making me get worried.

— Don't worry, Chris — he coughed again — I'm ok.

I hugged him again and started to kiss him. But I heard the noise of the door opening.