♥Whats up with baldy?♥

Akarui ~

" Hmppmh..." I turned my body. Gah its cold here...WAIT!! I shot up, and all I felt was pain.

I looked and saw my hands were tied, with chakra rope. ' Shit, now how am I suppose to eat candy? '

Just then a figure appeared in front of me.

" Huh? " I looked up and saw a dude, he was tall and he had scars all over his head.

But what really got me was his baldness. I looked at his head, blinked two times then started laughing.

" AHHAHAH A-AND WHO M-MIGHT HAHA Y-YOU BE HAHA? " I said, through fits of laughter.

I tried calming down, but when I looked at him I started laughing even more.( Hasn't that ever happen to you? Its happen to me :D )

" I am Ibiki Morino. And why are you laughing? " His voice was serious, but it didn't scare me.

" I'm laughing at your baldness, baldy. " His eye twitched, then he yelled at me.

" SHUT UP I AM NOT BALD!!! AND WHAT ABOUT YOU, YOUR SHORT!! " He rambled on and on.

" No shit, I'm only five years old. Now where the hell am I baldy? " He got more mad and hit me on the head.

" Your in Konoh- "

" DID YOU JUST HIT ME!?? BALDY THATS CHILD ABUSE!!! OH WAiT TILL I TELL ON YOU!!" I teleported out of that dark place and ran to the big faces.

" HEY WERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING!!? " I heard baldy yell, from behind me.

" UH AH, IMA TELL THE HOKAGE ON YOU!! " I ran faster and jumped the faces.

I then jump into the window, breaking it. I shielded my self from the glass, with chakra.

I landed on the someone, knocked him into the wall.

" Agh, my head. " The man said, pushing me off of him and holding his head in pain.

" Well ya should of protected yourself. " I put my hands on my pockets and looked at him boardly.

' Wait a minute, that guy its-its the one of the cat dudes!! Wait until I beat him to a fuc- ' My thoughts were interrupted by someone.

" Haha, I got you! " Oh great it baldy Mcbaldy.

" Oh hi, Baldy Mcbaldy. How are you? And you ' Lord ' HOKAGE, how are you on this fine day? " Try and play it simple Akarui, try and play it simple.

" Enough talking shorty! Now let's go! " Ah hell naw, he thinks he can talk smack to me like that!? HELL NAW!!

" BISH PLEASE, IAM FABULOUS!!! YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE NOT, .........baldy. " I gave him a closed eye evil grin.

A shadow covered his face and he let go. Aw shit! I started to panic.

" UH, UM HERE!! " I threw a candy at him, and it went straight to his mouth.

" BULL'S EYE!!! " I started doing a dance around the office, shaking my butt in the Hokage's, ANBU'S, and Baldy's face.

" ENOUGH!!! " I looked at him with my eyes closed and my face with a frown.