♥Kids, kids and more kids. Great.♥

Kakashi~

I got up after Itachi knocked Akarui out. She's good at fighting I will admit that, but she has the ten tails in her.

That I didn't know until Lord Hokage said it.

" Lord Hokage, I came up with a great way for Akarui to stay with all of us." Itachi said, I looked at him and stared.

" Well, what is it? " Ibiki asked, tapping his foot impatiently.

" How about we each have her for a day, and train her while watching over her. For example, I'll take her in for Monday and train her. "

" Anko would take the following day, and so on. " Lord Hokage nodded his head, thinking over what Itachi said.

" Very well, what's today? Oh its Wednesday. I'll have Kakashi take her. And Itachi will be Mondays, Anko will be Tuesdays, Kakashi is Wednesdays. "

" Iruka will be Thursdays, and that leaves Ibiki for Fridays. Saturdays and Sundays will be her free days. Got it everyone? " We all nodded our heads.

' Great I have the kid today. ' I sighed and picked up the kid. I walked out of the building, her body on my shoulder.

I probably looked like a pedophile with a kid on my shoulder, and that kid is a girl and I'm a male.

" * sigh * I guess I have to take you home. " I walked to her apartment. Once I got there I here someone crying.

The noise was coming from the next room. I stared at the door, then it hit me. ' its Naruto. Maybe once Akarui is awake they can play, leaving me to read '.

Luck hit me and Akarui woke up.

" Grgahr, what the hell happened back there? " I chucked from her cutets ness of groaning.

" Well, you were knocked out, cause you were throwing a tantrum." I explained, she looked at me with half lidded eyes.

" You have badass hair dude. " She smiled, I looked at her and smiled.

" Thanks, you have beautiful eyes. " She got red and looked away.

" OI SHUT UP!!Anyways why is there a kid crying? " She hopped off of me and opened the door were Naruto was in.

Akarui~

I looked at the kid crying, he had blond hair, beautiful ocean blue eyes with a tanish skin color.

He was wearing a white shirt with a swirly symbol on it and some shorts, he was also wearing blue ninja sandals.

I walked to him and hugged him.

" Sh sh sh sh, everything's gonna be fine. Now why are you crying kid. " I rubbed his back soothingly. He cried and hugged back.

" T-the man h-hurt me. " He showed me a cut on his arm. The hell!!?? Now that's abuse!!

" Were this guy!? " His eyes widen and he ran. I followed him.

After running, we stopped at a shop. The was a man selling ANBU masks.

" Stay here. " I told the kid, he nodded and stayed put.

I walked over to the man, and he smiled at me.

" Hello, would you like to buy a mask? " I faked a smile, tch I hate ANBUs, like I'd buy one.

" No thank you, I came here to ask, did you hurt a boy name Naruto Uzumaki? " When I said the name he frowned.