Stuck in Someone Else's Shoes, Literally Part 5

Hey this is a quick question for the few people who read this story.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

How much umm... detail do you want about their situation? Like amazing detail or no? I don't know so that is why I am asking. What I'm talking about is like peeing or showing, things like that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 5

Holly followed the automated voice which led her to Oliver’s house. To say it was a house, is an understatement. It wasn’t a house but a mansion on ten acres of land. She had heard through the grape vine that Oliver had a huge house but she never expected to be so intimidated by it. It looked like the one she has seen in Forbes magazine’s under most expensive houses.  She had always wanted a pool and was constantly nagging her parents about getting satellite for their television. Even if she was only living here temporally she was going to enjoy the perks of living here. As she drove up to the black, iron gates she reached out and pressed the intercom button. “Hello?” Holly said but it came out as a question. 

“Oliver is that you honey? Your father and I weren’t expecting you to be home early tonight,” a perturbed voice complained on the other end. “We shall let you in but make sure to call next time before you show up,” Oliver’s mother continued. Holly scrunched up her face. That’s odd. The gates opened with a screech and Holly had an eerie feeling consume her. Suddenly, this place didn’t seem so fairytale to her.

The shadow of the old, grey stone mansion loomed over the neatly manicured lawn. She wanted to turn the vehicle around because she was so uncomfortable. If she didn’t like the sound of his parents voice threw the intercom then how would she react to meeting them? She could fake a few smiled but living with them might be her own person hell hole. She could hear the music for Jaws playing in the back of her mind as she proceeded up the long, narrow driveway.

Meanwhile, Oliver was eating dinner with Holly’s family and keeping up with conversation quite well if you would have asked him. “Holly how was that test you were studying for last night?” her mom, Nancy asked as she fiddled with her peas.

“It was excellent. I aced it like always mom,” Oliver said knowing, Miss. Perfect would always get good grades.

“That’s good sweetie, I was really worried. You looked so nervous this morning,” he nodded. Hmm even Holly gets nervous for tests? "You know, I met some boy's parents at the grocery store today and I arranged a date for you. Don't talk back because you are going. I don't like that Mike character you've been dating so I have found a solution," she continued taking Oliver off guard. 

"Mom I don't think-" he started but Nancy shushed him. 

"Holly I think you might really like this boy. He has lovely parents. He even attends your high school," Nancy said putting her hand over his. Oliver gulped. He was going to have to date a dude? "Don't look so nervous dear," she told Oliver, regarding his obvious discomfort. 

"Haha, you have to go on the date," Tom, Holly's younger brother sung in a sing song tone. Suddenly, Nancy got up and left the table.