Stuck in Someone Else's Shoes, Literally Part 6

Hey everyone I'm late, I know. Sorry...

I'm encouraged by votes and comments though and the first comment gets a dedication in the next chapter. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell am I doing? He thought as he considered Holly’s plea. Just one date… “Okay, fine,” he slowly replied cursing himself for letting himself agree to this insanity. He was a guy and now he was stuck in a stranger’s body of the opposite gender and it was almost too hard to comprehend if it hadn’t happened to him.

            “Thanks Oliver I owe you,” she said smiling childishly at the thought of Oliver going on a date with another guy. “So Oliver, I was wondering can meet tomorrow morning before school starts?”

Oliver quirked a mischievous grin, “If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were asking me out on date.”

“Shut up, and please have some decency and don’t ogle at yourself in the mirror tonight,” Holly replied laughingly but slightly serious.

“You can look all you like I have killer body. Most guys would kill to have abs like mine,” Holly scoffed and Oliver continued, “Good night Holly, pick me up tomorrow morning in my baby. Okay?” Oliver said.

"Yeah, okay try not to get my grounded," Holly grumbled in reply and hung up. I need some sleep, she thought as she made her way back to Oliver's room.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Holly slowly reached her hand out and turned off the alarm. She groaned in horror of what happened yesterday and by some odd coincidence she felt today could possibly get worse. She rolled out of bed and landed with a thunk on the hardwood floor. Right, I’m at Oliver’s place where the floor is a great fall from the bed and the toilets are made of gold, she thought grumpily as she dragged herself into the bathroom.

Slowly opening her eyes she saw the stranger in the mirror and screamed girlishly. Stopping herself mid-scream  she realized, wait that’s me. Oliver was a tall guy with broad shoulders and chestnut hair. His cheek and jaw line were very prominent and he also had beautiful ocean blue eyes. Holly smiled cheekily as she checked her new body out in the mirror as she peeled off the top she wore to bed last night. Her jaw dropped.  “Man, I should just go to school naked. Oliver was right he does have a nice body,” she murmured looking at her eight pack. She ran her hands down her chest and giggled to herself with excitement.  She never looked over muscular guys but damn. After deciding she wasn’t going to look at her new…member until later she jumped into the shower and raced off to get Oliver.

Holly drove to her house and watched horror struck as her body dressed as a whore walked down the driveway. Holly locked the car doors and got out. “I need to dress you for today Oliver, I am not wearing for lack of a better word, those clothes to school. We are going back inside,” she told him. He frowned in response.

“I think your body looks amazing in these clothes thanks. Who would have known you have a set of d’s right here? I wanted to let these sweater puppies breathe for once,” he smiled at Holly as he silently pleaded for her to let him attend school like this.