Stuck in Someone Else's Shoes, Literally Part 3

PREVIOUSLY

PART 2

He nodded, "That doesn't seem to difficult." I wonder if I can actually pull this off. Then he realized something. "Don't you have a boyfriend?" Holly slowly turned to him and gulped. Oh, hell we are totally screwed. Mike will defiantly know if something is weird with me, she thought slapping her forehead. "Well, do you?"

"Yes," he heard her mumble. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He laughed and quickly replied, "Nah, never wanted one, got all the girls I need." She wasn't sure he was a chauvinist or just misled.

"Whatever we'll deal with our love lives later," She decided as she was beginning to get a headache. Holly began to continue but she was interrupted by a door slamming shut and the nurse's footsteps growing closer. Oliver quickly rushed back over to his bed.

PART 3

The school nurse pushed the curtains aside and stared at them speculatively. She eyed the curiously and Oliver and Holly grew increasingly uncomfortable under her gaze. "Hello," She cooed as she sauntered over towards Oliver to inspect his bruise on Holly's body's head. Holly had heard about this nurse, apparently all the guys had the thought she was super hot, but Holly didn't see it. The nurse tried way too hard to look good in her opinion. She had dry, straight bottle blonde hair and had caked her face with make-up. "Oliver," Someone said, snatching her attention back to reality. "Oliver?" The voice asked again. Holly raised her gaze to meet the nurse, right I'm him. 

"Umm, yeah?" she replied, after she cleared her throat. The nurses face was only inches away from hers, she was so close that Holly could see her clogged pores. Trying not to look to totally repulsed by her she forced a smile.

"Is there something wrong Oliver? Maybe I can help you?" She asked only so she could hear, innuendo lacing her voice. Holly gulped, wasn't hitting on underage students illegal?

"No, maim," She answered slowly moving further back on the cot. She wasn't sure whether to be flattered or offended the nurse was hitting on her while Oliver was present in the room. Sure, she was in Oliver body but she still thought like herself. This behaviour was completely inappropriate and intolerable from this woman. Firstly, hitting on your patient especially underage was disgusting and offering yourself to a guy in front of another girl, another mistake. "Excuse miss can you move away a little?" I mumbled.

The nurse raised one of her perfectly manicured eyebrows and replied, "Really then? And Oliver, call me Susan."

Susan slowly walked out of the room giving her one last look before leaving. This was officially the weirdest day of my life, Holly thought knowing it wasn't even over yet.