thnks fr th mmrs

unedited as fUCK (please don't rudely point out mistakes! thank you)

Chapter 10

Ashton's Pov

i was driving around aimlessly with arabella, who was singing along to every rock song that came on the radio, for what seemed like hours. arabella looked over at me with a slight smile on her face as she spoke.

"thanks, ashton, you really didn't have to do this." she said softly.

"i didn't have to, but i wanted to. i like hanging out with you." i said as i pulled over into the parking lot of an abandon adult movie store.

"why're we here?" she asked, raising her eyebrows as she looked over at the sign of the store.

"i just needed a break from driving, i have no idea where we're going."

she nodded, understanding and bit her lip as she looked at me. i gazed into her eyes as a smile grew on my face by the second.

next thing i know, we both lean in and attach our lips.

-
-
-

things ended up getting a little more heated than we both had expected. our half naked bodies were now cuddled together in the backseat of my car as we occasionally stared at each other until, one of us laughed.

arabella ran her fingers through my curly brown hair as she looked at me.

"what time is it?" she spoke suddenly, causing me to grab my ripped skinny jeans that were lying on the floor and quickly grabbed my phone out of the back pocket.

"6:00 a.m." i replied, clicking my phone off and setting it down.

"fuck, ashton, i have to go."

"what, why?" i said quickly sitting up.

it took arabella a couple seconds before she replied. "i, um, i promised i'd meet my mom for breakfast," she mumbled.

"oh, cool, can i come?" i asked, excited about (potentially) meeting her mom.

her eyes widened as she shook her head quickly. "no, maybe another time."

i nodded, understanding that she probably didn't want me to meet her mom this quickly.

then, we both got dressed rather fast and made our way back to the front seats of my car.

-
-
-
guess who's back, back

arabella is a shady bitch tho lolll ;)))

BUT PLS RECOMMEND BOMB ASS LASHTON FANFICS FOR ME PLS THANK