Christmas lights (K2)

Kyle had invited Kenny to help put up Christmas lights as his family went eggnog shopping.

"Kyle where does this go!?" Kenny shouted holding up a few Christmas lights almost in a tangle with them.

"Those go on the Christmas tree. Be sure to untangle them first too ken." Kyle called out then went back to putting up the rest of the lights around the house.

"Alright all done hear. Now next area." Kyle went to grab more lights but was quickly wrapped in Christmas lights.

"What th-" Kyle then was twirled around to a certain perverted blond with a smirk plastered on his face. Where he too was tangled in the mess of Christmas lights.

Kyle felt his face heat up as he realized his face was just inches apart from the certain blond.

"K-Kenny what are you do-" Kyle then was interrupted as hard lips crashed into his own. Kyle then melted into the kiss wishing it could last forever. But Kenny pulled away leaving Kyle wanting more.
"Awh so little Kyle liked that didn't you" Kenny purred as Kyle blushed harder trying to hide his face into his hands but then remembered they were tangled up.

"Um..*cough* ken how do you um..plan on untangling us."
"Hmm..dunno" the blond responded quite proudly.
"That's nice." Kyle replied sarcastically
"Aww cmon Kyle you know you like it." Kenny said pecking Kyle lips again making him blush more.

Let's just say they got more than kisses once they got untangled.
____________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas!

Hey guys!
I decided to make short stories based on Crazy delinquents of South Park!

Hope you like them and be sure to vote please, thank you guys so much ^_^

Be sure to leave suggestions on who you want next! :D