Fuck you||(Crenny)

Smoke filled the air between the two mischievous boys that decided to skip school on a Tuesday morning.

Craig took one last puff of smoke before throwing the last bit of the cigarette on the floor crushing it with his foot.

Craig huffed "Nice plan McCormick, skip school and sit at the back of school where no one would find us, really nice plan" Craig said sarcastically to the blond that was laying peacefully next to him.

Kenny lifted himself up the uncomfortable brick wall before looking up into a pair of Sapphire eyes that were slightly glaring at his own ocean blue orbs.

"Well unless you have a better plan go for it, i just wanted to skip Mrs.boringass class cause there was a test today and theres no way in hell im doing that shit." Kenny replied before streching his arms out due to the soreness of laying on the brick wall.

Craig snorted before taking out another cigarette only to be stopped by a hand that belonged to a certain perverted blond.

Craig looked at the snickering blond "What now?! Your trying to make me quit too? Cause th-"
Craig's sentence was cut off as a pair lips met with his own chapped lips.
Kenny pulled away smirking the red headed raven haired boy.

Craig growled before grabbing Kenny's shirt,
"You can't just do that and pull away so quickly" Craig whispered with hunger in his voice before crashing his lips to the smirking blond lips.

Kenny licked Craig's lips asking for an entrance which Craig quickly responded to.

The two fought for domaince after a while Kenny gave up letting Craig win.

Kenny groaned when Craig pulled away smirking at the blond before flicking him off "Fuck you."

The blond smirked once more,
"Where? My place or yours?"

Craig rolled his eyes at the perverted blond. "You never stop do you" Craig said while hopping off the brick wall.

Kenny jumped off standing besides the his 'now' raven haired Boyfriend.

"Nope one of my many talents!" Kenny winked before skippinng off ahead.
"Hurry up slow poke before any teachers come out and spot us."

Craig chuckled and ran towards Kenny.
"That boy is so getting fucked in the ass tonight."

And which he did *wink wink* ; )