Prologue

NOTE: I have revised this story and have change somewhat its plot. Please read this chapter first in order to understand the ff. chapters.

WARNING: This story contains a lot of swearings and vulgar scenes. Read at your own risk.

**
"Run! Ace! Run!"

All I hear are the sounds of continuous releasing bullets aiming for me and my sister.

"Fuck!" I cursed when I got hit on the arm.

Fucking asshole.

I finally grab one of my guns and aimed for one of the guys that were following.

Bullseye.

Shot him right on his head.

"Nice shot." I saw my sister smirked. "But you ruined the plan." She rolled her eyes and saw her already panting beneath her voice.

"Ain't my fault he tried to ruin my gorgeous body." I saw her rolled her eyes and just continued running.

We've been running and fighting those armed people for awhile now and let's just say we have our fucking pride high on our combat skills. Guns and shits are fun to play with but since they suck at using them it ain't fun to play it with them.

So, my sister and I decided to have some thrill by not using our guns until four of them are left.

They were around 20 people chasing us and now they are down to the last four but one of the fuckers hit me so I used my gun to kill one.

"You know your gun can be pretty handy right now ya think?" I told her and her face finally lit up.

"I'm saving it for the right moment like." She stops and looked at four of the guys around 50meters away from us.

"Right now."

The rifle gun that was just hanging behind her back was already aimed at the people infront of us.

I saw her smirk and she aimed at all of their foreheads. She laughed and finally released one last bullet to the last guy.

"Fucking Losers!"

She shouted and raise both of her middle finger in the air. I just shook my head at my sister.

"Let's go Clover."

She took a deep breath and stretched her arms.

"Pagod na ako."

I looked at her confusedly. It's been awhile since I last heard her speak tagalog. We are half-filipinos anyway.

"Why?" She understood my question and she just stared at me blankly.

"Bawal na ba?" I shook my head as an answer to her.

"But, why though? It's been awhile."

She sat down on the road like a kid and pouts.

She's scary...

One minute she pouts another second she kills.

"Wala lang, hindi mo ba namiss?" I shrugged it off.

I sat down infront of her signaling her to hop on my back. Her stamina wasn't always the greatest but she can manage and I know, right now she had reached her limit.

"Thanks Ace."

I stood up carrying her on my back and felt her sleep on my back.

After an hour of walking, I fucking finally found a place where we could rest forthe night. Our fucking cars were left behind to where we first were.

I asked for separate bedrooms because we don't like sharing rooms even if we're siblings. I paid the rooms and went to Clover's room. I lay her down and placed her huge ass bag beside the table.

I went to my room and took a shower. Lucky enough, I brought majority of my belongings except for my goddamn car.

I was about to open my laptop when I heard a gunshot and a loud thud noise.

My instincts took over me, I grabbed one of my guns and went to Clover's room.

I rushed myself and kicked the door. I stared at the empty room but what caught my attention was that the bedsheet was covered with blood.

But, what surprised me is that it wasn't just splattered everywhere..

It's a fucking blood drawing of a—

Clover.

**
Hope you enjoyed the revised version of this story :)
-karllaa