Chapter 3: Rewind

As I stood there in the stage, I could feel myself trembling, everyone is watching me... and those who don't agree with this, well be restrained...
It's always been like this, a major bloodshed... one of the reasons why I didn't come to these stupid parties.
They were public executions...
If I do this, I could kill us both, kill one, or save us both, however, I think there is only one thing on that wheel that allows us to live...
These guys claim to be justice, using money as power against the world... around them is chaos, but in their minds, it's paradise.
Hearing the screams of their victims and bathing in the blood of the sinners...
I wonder why the picked me, what did I have to gain to be friends with them? Or, what did they have to gain?
I look up from the floor, clutching the knives in my hand.
I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky, I will... protect you.
I threw all three knives, as the game is to be played.
Time stops and the lights go out, this will reveal everything...
The lights turn back, and the face I see, is what I once saw in the mirror, however, it was much worse. The knives I threw, they....they...
"KYLE NO!!!!" I cry out.
His face and arms looked like they were stabbed multiple times, the knives, there were more than there... there were five...
Each one, labeled. Sympathy, Regret, Happiness, Depression, and...Justice.
All of which pierced through his skin.
The four men crowd me as I fall to my knees.
"Looks like the game's over."
"Such a shame to, I was kinda enjoying myself. Watching him tremble like that."
"Ohhhh, and when he threw all the knives? Beautiful."
These guys... they're not human, they're, they're... monsters...
....
"Ladies and gentlemen, as you see before you are the sacrifices fire justice! These men have sinned for falling in love with one another, what is your judgment?"
"The crowd bids guilty."
"Ohhhh, how splendid! Sock, if you don't mind, prepare the execution of the one and only, ERIC THEODORE CARTMAN!!!!"
...no... "No stop! Why must you do this?!"
"Why Eric, we thought you knew already, why, it's simply to purify the world that God has given us..."
"So, doing drugs and killing innocent people is justice?"
"The drugs is what he has given us to help remove our sins from the past, we are his agents that came from heaven. We just carry out his wishes."
"... you people are despicable..."
"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of you dying. Now Sock."
"Roger!"
They tie me up and blindfold me, I could feel a log up against my back.
"Now, we know witches are said to be female, but we had to do something different. So, our very first, male witch of the century."
Witch? They're going to burn me??! I try my best to unite myself, as I finally break the binds loose, the fire starts and I have no where to run. I remove my blindfold to see all of the people before me. They were in all awe, and the person I saw in the crowd, was Stan, his face covered in tears holding Wendy tight.
This isn't right, this can't be how it ends... I... I won't allow it!
....
Everything fades to black, a light flashes and I find myself on the stage again.
How is this possible? Before me I see Kyle and the wheel, this is it. How us this happening??
I look at the knives in my hand and I see the makings on them. The same ones as before, could have I warped back in time?
"What's the matter Eric? You seem troubled? Perhaps... you can't do it?"
I turn around and face the man behind me, who it was. It was James, behind him was Sock and Daimen, so, where was Leo...?
I turn around and see the wheel keep spinning.
He's there... I didn't kill Kyle... did I, it was... Leo.
I stand firmly on the ground, planning my feet in the perfect position to strike Leo from behind the wheel, which means... I'll need to penetrate it.
"Sometimes, if something goes wrong, we all jump in and try to take over from there, we don't like to lose to one person you know? See, you're like us, you just need to sharpen those edges a little more."
That's right... James, you taught me so much, I'm so glad you did...
"And if none of us are unable to defeat them, we have our secrete weapon."
"What's that?"
"Well, you can say, it's hidden in the dark."
Darkness, that's their weapon... no, wait, Daimen... Darkness, my eyes widen, why didn't I see it sooner.
Daimen, IS the Prince of Darkness! Satan's son!