My Bullying Experience.

Name: Alyssa

Okay, to start off, I have been bullied basically my whole life. I guess child abuse could be considered bullying too. So, it all started when I was born...

My father would beat me. He would grab me by my arm and drag me out of the house. I can't remember alot of the things he did, but I know that he would hit me... very often. When I was about 7 years old (I think) my mom finally divorced him. When we would go over to his house for the weekend (Which no longer happens) I would have to take care of my younger siblings, and children that I'm not even related too. I would here the baby screaming in the crib, needing to be changed and feed. I would slowly get her and my brother out of their crib, and I would have to change them while my sister and step sister sat on the couch watching TV ever so quietly. I would have to get up and take both of the babies into the other room and put them in the play pin whole I made food for everyone, which was usually ramen noodles and baby formula (for the little ones)
Note: I was only 7 or 8 years old when this was happening. 

After my mom found out this was happening (about a year or so) he had to come over to the park near by to visit while my mom was there. At one point, I got so upset at him, that I refused to come back.

Okay, now on to school bullying... okay, so about K-8th grade. (I just graduated 8th grade, so I can only imagine what's to come...)

K

Okay, so this may sound stupid, but what else could you expect from a bunch of kindergardeners...

Okay, so there was this one girl who hated me for absolutely no reason what so ever... she would always get me in trouble for things I didn't do. There was this game thing we would play at the end of the day where we would be silent and we would have skittles on our desk. One person would walk around, and if we made a noise, they would take our skittles. Whenever this one girl would get up and walk around the room, she would always take my skittles. It was totally unfair.
Okay, like I said, that probably sounded stupid, but it was bullying... if you want to get to the worst stuff, just go to 8th grade.

1st-2nd

In 1st grade, I was put in a class with my best 'friend', Jewel. About halfway through the year, a new girl joined our class, her name was piper. We decided to go and greet her. We hoped to make a new friend. Jewel did, but I didn't. We would all play together during recess. We would pretend that we were long lost sisters and white wolfs.
(we were wierd.)Piper would then pull Jewel to the side. Piper said she needed to talk to jewel, and so I waited, and waited, and they never came back. They ditched me over and over again, and I just cried in the corner by the fence, waiting to go back inside.

3rd

There were two kids who normally bullied me in 3rd grade, Osman and Gracie. They would always call me names and said that I was stupid. They would make up stupid rumors about me so that no one would be my friend. They would always yell at me and ditch me and so many other things. Until one day, this kid named Austin stood up for me. They told him all kinds of lies about me, and he literally said, so what, she's my friend. They didn't bully me from then on. I guess they realised that everyone thought that they sounded stupid.

6th

Katie was my best friend at the time. She was being bullied, but I didn't know by who. She would alway tell me that I wouldn't know them. I didn't believe her. They were kids on her bus. They would call her fat all of the time. I tried to build up her self esteem by telling her that she waz beautiful no matter her weight, and she would just smile and thank me. She didn't believe it. Then, she started to take it out on me. One day, I wore a light blue eye shadow and some lip gloss, and she called me a slut, for no reason what so ever. She said I looked like a whore. It really hurt, but everyone else was laughing, so I laughed along too.