Chapter 9.5: Merry Christmas!

Hai everyone, Merry Christmas and long time no see!!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I've been trying this past week and I'm actually happy that I got this done and that I might be able to update more because it's Christmas break for me!!!!

I'm just doing this as a filler chapter/bonus chapter but don't kill me yet, after I publish this I'll quickly get started with the next true chapter!

So let's get this chapter started!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

♬★♬Suki's POV♬★♬

It was Christmas today, I was so excited because this was the first Christmas I was going to spend with my brother, Tadase, as his sister.

"Good morning, guys!" I yelled cheerfully to my charas who were still in their eggs sleeping, well that was until I yelled.

"Uhh, why so early, Mitsu-chan?" Yumi groaned as she came out of her egg, still looking really sleepy.

"We have to get the gifts ready and I already have gifts for you three." I grinned knowing what was going to happen next.

As Hikari and Ai were getting out of their eggs as well, Yumi and Ai perked up at what I said.

"Gifts, we have gifts?!" They said a bit shocked, I nodded with a small smile, Ai and Yumi had a few tears, ok, Ai had a lot of tears.

"Aww, Tsu-chan, you really do care about us!!!" Ai started hugging my cheek as I chuckled.

I looked over to Yumi and saw her few tears, I grinned.

"Yumi, are you tearing up?" I asked her playfully, "W-what?! No, of course not! Me, tearing up? No way!" She said in defense, blushing as I giggled.

"Well anyway, here." I took out their gifts that I got for them that were in small boxes but in their size it reaches up to their torso.

I gave Yumi a box that was wrapped in plain black wrapping paper and a white ribbon that had a ruffle-like design.

She opened it revealing a small black parasol that's just her size, it had cute patterns around it, "T-thanks, Mitsu-chan."

"Do you like it?" Yumi is blushing again, "I-it's fine...." I giggle slightly at her, she was just so cute.

I move on to Ai and I gave her a box that was wrapped in plain pink wrapping paper and a gray origami flower with a pink button in the middle.

Ai opened it revealing a small cute pink and black tea set, she gasped "It's so cute!" She flew to me and hugged my cheek, "Thank you, thank you, Tsu-chan!"

When Ai finally let go of me, I went to Hikari, "Here, Hikari." I was holding a box wrapped in plain white wrapping paper and a white and light blue ribbon.

Hikari looked at me with wide eyes but then smiled softly and took the box, she opened it revealing a necklace that was just her size and it had an angels' wings charm.

"Thank you, Tsubaki-san." She wore the necklace and I grabbed my bag and another bag that had presents in them.

"Let's go guys."

⏰⏰⏰Time Skip⏰⏰⏰

We arrived in front of the doors of the Royal Garden

I opened the doors and went in, everyone was already there.

"Hello, Tsubaki-chan." They all greeted me then Kukai noticed the other bag I was holding.

I chuckled and put my hands up in mock surrender, "You got me."

"They're gifts." I said calmly putting my hands down.

"Aww, you have gifts for us Ki-tan!" Yaya exclaimed and I blushed, "I j-just happened to get them...." I said a bit flustered.

"Anyways here." I gave them all their gifts and they already opened them all and Nadeshiko got an idea to dress up.

I was wearing a dark blue Santa dress and my hair, which I changed to purple again, was up in a ponytail like Nadeshiko's but a little shorter.

I saw our charas setting up for a party of their own.

I went over to them and gave them little mini cupcakes that I made last night, "Here, guys." Ai took them, "Thank you, Tsu-chan!"

I smiled and put a box on the table that had the same cupcakes but bigger.

"What are those, Tsubaki?" Amu asked curiously, she and Yaya peered over my shoulder.

"They're cupcakes I made them last night." Amu and Yaya took one for themselves and took a bite, "Mmm, this is delicious, Ki-tan!" Yaya said happily, I smiled.

I remembered something and took my microphone out of the bag.

"Guys, why don't I sing?" I asked them cause this is the first time they're going to here me sing, knowing the real me.

"Yeah! Sing, sing, Ki-tan!" Yaya yelled.

(Guys, play the song/video!)

" Yukifuru tobira hiraki mō sugu yattekuru
Santa wo matsu kimi no heart wa tokimeki iro

Oh... Oh... Hello-! Winter Love♪

Kyō dake de mirror nozoku kimi wo mikakeru no wa
Nankaime? Ribbon no ichi nante

Doko demo kawarinai to oshiete ageta keredo
On'nanoko ni wa jūyō mitai

Don'na sutekina present kakaete
Bokura no toko e hakonde kuru no ka na?

Yukifuru tobira hiraki itsuka mukae ni yuku
Santa wo matsu kimi no heart wa tokimeki iro

Oh... Hello-! Oh... Hello-! Winter Love♪

Tick-tock tokei miage totsuzen awata dashiku
Muffler no maki kata nayamu

Kimi no koto mite iru to naze ka boku mo sowasowa
Masshirona kitai ga tsumotte ku

Don'na kirameku surprise dakishime
Bokura no moto e todoke ni kuru no ka na?

Yukifuru tobira koete itsuka escort suru yo
Santa wo matsu kimi no heart wa tokimeki iro

Don'na sutekina present kakaete
Bokura no toko e hakonde kuru no ka na?

Yukifuru tobira hiraki mō sugu yattekuru
Santa wo matsu kimi no heart wa tokimeki iro

Oh... Hello! Oh... Hello! Winter Love♪
Oh... Hello! Oh... Hello! Winter Love♪"

I finished singing and we started to eat and take pictures and basically just having fun.

⏰⏰⏰Time Skip⏰⏰⏰

"Dad was right, I'm not alone..... this was a wonderful Christmas." I said quietly to myself looking out my balcony while it was snowing.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Yay! Well that was fun.

Merry Christmas everyone!

If you don't celebrate Christmas or you're not celebrating it yet, then have a nice day!

I'll see you on the next chapter.

Bye bye!