Part 6

51. After the audition shows of The X Factor, bookmakers made Liam second favourite to win the talent competition behind Cher Lloyd. Liam, of course, was put together with Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn to form One Direction later in the show.

52. Liam is a supporter of West Bromich Album Football Club.

53. Liam has a lot of respect for his chum Ed Sheeran. He calls him "such a talented guy."

54. Liam says that One Direction's phenomenal global success seems "surreal" to him. Referring to hitting number one in the US with 'Up All Night', Liam told Daybreak: "It still seems strange to say that, everything's happened this quickly. We didn't expect to be over here releasing an album. I don't think it's quite hit home yet."

55. When Liam was a Hits Radio DJ for a day on 1DHQ earlier this year, his playlist was One Direction 'One Thing', Ed Sheeran 'Lego House', One Direction 'I Want', Lloyd 'Dedication To My Ex (Miss That)', Nicole Scherzinger 'Don't Hold Your Breath', Michael Bublé 'Cry Me A River' and One Direction 'What Makes You Beautiful'.

56. Liam is preparing to move in with his girlfriend Danielle Peazer. Announcing the news via Twitter, he wrote: "I love this woman (Danielle), she is the one I want to be in the future. Danielle is the one for me, I am sure."

57. As well as being heavily into boxing, at school Liam was a member of the cross-country team and got up most mornings at 6am to go on long runs.

58. Despite being madly in love with Danielle Peazer, Liam says he's in "no rush" to get married. He sometimes takes to Twitter to rubbish media speculation!

59. Liam recently hooked up with Amy Winehouse's goddaughter Dionne Bromfield is a West London recording studio. Producer Jim Beanz posted pictures of the two singers together. It's currently unclear whether Liam will appear on Dionne's album.

60. Liam is five foot and 10 inches tall (about 1.78 metres).