Part 10

91. When he first started boxing, Liam picked up a number of nasty injuries including a perforated eardrum and a broken nose. "I was always coming home with a bruised, puffy face," he says.

92. Liam once asked a called Emily out 22 times and she kept turning him down. He added to the Sun: "Finally I sang to her and she said she'd go out with me, but she dumped me the next day." We're pretty sure Emily will be regretting her move! Doh!

93. Liam owns a lollipop with Zayn's name on it. Well, when we say 'owns' we mean he stole it off Zayn!

94. Liam says he emotional when singing 1D track 'Moments'. The pop-ballad was penned by Ed Sheeran and appears on the deluxe version of 'Up All Night'.

95. When he was younger Liam used to practise kissing on the back of his hand.

96. Asked what was the best thing about taking part in The X Factor, Liam said it was "meeting the four best people ever." Awwwwww!

97. If Liam wasn't a multi-million selling pop star, he says he'd like to be a fireman or gym teacher.

98. Liam always wanted a brother when he was younger. He says that now with One Direction "it's like having four of them!"

99. Despite being a pop superstar, Liam says he still does his own washing and ironing. He joked: "You don't see Take That doing that do you?!"

100. Just like Niall and Zayn, Liam has size 8 feet.

101. The three things Liam can't live without are hair wax, Clearasil and Niall!