Part 7

61. Asked what name he would give his firstborn child, Liam says it would be Taylor. "I like the name Taylor," he explained to KRB. "Taylor's pretty neutral for a boy or a girl. That's what I'm going to call my first child if I had children."

62. Liam says he was "ecstatic and humbled" when One Direction passed the 12million record and DVD sales barrier.

63. In August 2012, Liam busked in the Westfield Shopping Centre in Shepherd's Bush, West London. Liam sang the 'What Makes You Beautiful' vocals while Niall accompanied him on guitar.

64. A true international jet setter, Liam likes nothing more than returning to Wolverhampton to spend time with his family. His dad Geoff told local newspaper Star & Express: "Liam likes to get back home. He likes to get back to normality."

65. Liam often has nightmares where he's naked in public places! "I dream of being back at school a lot and have been naked a few times," he told The Sun. "And I have been in the park naked on a climbing frame."

66. Liam has no plans to go solo in the future. In fact, he reckons it would be "massively boring."

67. Liam has over 500 fan pages on Facebook.

68. Liam's official page on Facebook has over 1.4million likes (as of August 2012).

69. Liam recently fessed up that he and the 1D lads played a prank on Harry earlier this summer. "He fell asleep in the dressing room last week," Liam told the Daily Star. "We poured water down his trousers to make it look like he weed his pants. He doesn't care really."

70. Liam reckons he's the best dancer in One Direction. He told TOTP: "I have the best dance moves – I'm the king of the dancefloor! My signature dance move is the 1-2-3 flick. You'll find it all over the internet..."