Part 3

21. In December 2011 Niall had transparent white braces fixed to his teeth.

22. Niall's favourite song of all time is 'Viva La Vida' by Coldplay.

23. Niall is the second youngest member of 1D – behind Harry.

24. In early 2010, months before his appearance on the X Factor, Niall supported Lloyd Daniels at the Academy 2 in Dublin. There are clips of his performance of Justin Bieber's 'Baby' at the gig on YouTube.

25. Niall is approximately 5 feet and 7 inches tall.

26. Niall says the best Christmas present he has ever received is his guitar.

27. One of Niall's biggest idols is Michael Bublé. He describes the Canadian crooner as an "absolute hero."

28. Alongside Coldplay, Niall is a big fan of rock bands The Eagles, Bon Jovi and The Script.

29. Niall's first pets were two goldfish called Tom and Jerry. Unfortunately they died when Niall's older brother Greg accidentally overfed them!

30. When One Direction reached number one in the US with 'Up All Night', Katy Perry personally took to Twitter to congratulate Niall. A guest judge on The X Factor in 2010, she was initially hesitant to put Niall through to the next round and told him at the time "Don't let us down." Referencing this, she tweeted: "@NiallOfficial congratulations, you didn't let me down! xo,"