Part 8

71. Niall would make "a wonderful husband", according to his dad Bobby.  

72. While he loves his female followers, Niall would like more male One Direction fans. He told blog Storyboard: "We want to see more boy fans, as seeing them in the crowd is cool. It's 90% girls, but we want to expand our fan base. We want different people to like us."

73. Niall owns his own personalised cap. In emerald green (his home nation Ireland's colour) it has his name embroidered on the back.

74. Niall has read the saucy novel Fifty Shades of Grey... well, a tiny part of it. He told the Daily Mirror: "A girl gave it to me the other day! I read the first page and put it down. But it was good."

75. Although she has denied tabloid reports of a romance, Demi Lovato thinks that Niall is "sweet."

76. Niall himself admits he's "an emotional guy" who wears his heart on his sleeve.

77. On some days Niall chooses not to wear any underwear! "I like to go free and easy from time to time," he told Metro.

78. When 1D are on the road, Niall loves to chat to his friends and family via Skype on the tour bus.

79. When he was little, Niall had an imaginary friend called Michael. He's since tried to deny it in interviews claiming Michael was a real person.

80. Niall doesn't like it when girls pretend to act dumb. He tweeted: "I hate it when girls act stupid 'cause they think it's cute. Intelligence is sexy."