Part 4

31. Niall's Twitter address is @NiallOfficial. At the time of writing (August 2012) he has 5,360,356 followers – wow!

32. Justin Bieber follows Niall on Twitter and the good friends regularly chat on the social networking site. We spot a bromance!!

33. Niall suffers from claustrophobia – a fear of small and confined spaces. Speaking to the Sunday Mirror about the condition recently, Niall's dad Bobby said: "There are hordes of young girls around him, and not much room to breathe anywhere. He says it can be frightening. Coming out of airports and girls crowding around their cars, he's started to get really claustrophobic."

34. Niall's dad describes him as "a real gent, a lovely, well-mannered, well brought-up lad."

35. As well as claustrophobia, Niall has a fear of pigeons. He explains: "I get really nervous if pigeons are flying around before shows. I can't stand them after one once flew in through my bathroom window and went for me while I was having a wee. That was enough. I think pigeons target me." Poor Niall!

36. In 2012, Niall presented a #1DHQ show for The Hits Radio. His playlist was: Katy Perry 'Last Friday Night', Maroon 5 'Moves Like Jagger', One Direction 'One Thing', JLS 'Do You Feel What I Feel?', Kelly Rowland 'Commander', Ne-Yo 'So Sick' and One Direction 'What Makes You Beautiful'.

37. Niall told The Hits Radio that his ideal way to relax is to "sit back, get the feet up on the couch. On a Monday watch some Monday night football; through the week watch movies and on a weekend watch the sports channels." He also likes to play the Playstation and chill at the 1D lads' houses.

38. Despite the eight-year age gap, Paloma Faith says she fancies Niall! She told We Love Pop: " I love him. He can be my toyboy. I wouldn't mind having a younger boyfriend."

39. Niall was starstruck when he met Michelle Obama at The White House. He told Digital Spy: "She's an amazing-looking lady, and I'm a massive Barack Obama fan anyway."

40. Niall would like One Direction to collaborate with Eminem on their next record. Sadly, it's highly unlikely that Mr Mathers would agree to do it!