My self harming

Janettes (POV)

I started cutting when my brothers went to the hospital because of wanting to kill them self's. I am the only one that hasn't gone to the hospital... Well how could I, my father has a big deal on trying to save money so I only cut never cut to die but cut to bring relive to my mind and body, I made a promise that I would never go to the hospital because it cost to much. Now I'm not the kind of person with all black and percings on my skin, and stuff but I'm a girl that likes to have fun, be aggressive, be kind and funny. But that's me when I'm around people... When I'm alone in my room I cry and think of me not being worthy to be my moms daughter. My father is no different he has decided to cheat on my mom with a whore and says that he loves her more then my mom, which made me cut more and my brothers go in the hospital again. My mom went in the hospital because he has been with the whore for three years so my mom overdosed on medicine and like usual my father had to stay at work instead of being there for me. He has been there financially but never being there as a dad, I deal with a lot and not a lot of people are there for me so I deal with it alone. I have three faces, one is a sweet girl that wants to be there for people and get my mom to trust in me, my second part is where I just want to be free and do what I want so I can just be a teen, my last face is my depressed face where I just want to die and hurt myself because I feel like I deserve it because I feel not worthy to be a friend, a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a person that deserves to even be in this world, what I write and what's my passion is discussing to my parents and would hate what I do so I feel discussed in myself making me depressed. Which gets me to self harm but hopefully I will get better with time.