Chapter One

How it began.......

{3 years ago}

"Mom? I'm home," I shouted loudly as I entered our two story rundown house.

I received no response, so I shrugged my shoulders and proceeded to running into the kitchen, in search for a snack to fill a little emptiness in my tummy. The fridge was half empty, so I settled on grape soda pop and a grilled chicken sandwich.

While chowing on my sandwich I decided to check last nights highlights from the SuperBowl. Mainly Beyonce's performance.

As I typed in the YouTube search engine, I happened to stumble upon something I've never heard before. 'Beyonce's superbowl illuminati satanic ritual'.

"Hmm, this should be interesting," I said to myself.

Little did I know what I was getting myself into, I clicked on the video and was, not only intrigued but tempted to find out more information.

Ten minutes and thirty seconds later, my mind was opened by a world I was oblivious to. A world where the music industry was not only controlled by the devil himself, but he used puppets to help him do his dirty deed. I then moved onto a video entitled 'Secrets of the Illuminati'.

EVEN WORSE.

The world is now being seen through a new pair of lenses. Lenses that show the truth. Our dollar bills are filled with illuminati symbols, celebrities we look up to or idolize are setting us up to be doomed, the government is screwing us over.

They pledged on the oath of illuminati.

They're empty.

Soulless.

All because they sold their soul, chased the devil for money, fame for power, all out of greed.