Chapter 1

Kelsey's POV

"Kelsey your shifts over you can go home now!" My boss Sandy yells. I work at topshop here in London. I live with my best friend of 12 years, in a small apartment after we decided to leave West Virginia.

I take of my ID card and put it in my mail slot and walk over to the table in the back room and shrug my jacket over my shoulders. My phone goes off in my pocket, hoping someone actually texted me. I pull out my phone and read a stupid email from twitter telling me yet again that someone tweeted about me.

"@Soupy_Stiles commented on your photo: R U serious. You really shouldn't be wearing that dressm, it makes you look like a sausage. The print makes it even worse. The seems look like they're about to rip.... Reply or comment?" I shake my head knowing my ex has always hated me ever since we broke up. He is the reason I have depression issues. I stopped eating, I haven't ate anything for 3 weeks now. I'm running on water. I passed out a few times and stumbled from the lack of energy but I've already lost 20 pounds. It's not showing so its making me even more depressed.

I put my phone away and start walking out of the building, Samantha should be home, she may be out getting something to eat. Knowing I won't go with her.She has been trying to make me go get help but I refuse to go.

I walk out of the shop and get in my big red truck and begin to drive home, I hum along with he radio with my favorite country singer, Hunter Hayes. I stop at the gas station to get some more bottles of water, and guess who is there. Ethan Stiles.

Samantha's POV

I decided to go out and get something to eat. I hear someone down stairs thinking its Kelsey, I walk out of my room and down to the living room where the front door is wide open. "Kelsey are you home?" I shout walking around to the living room. Someone comes up behind me and hold my arms behind my back. "Haha very funny Kelsey you can let me go now." I told her. "Well that wouldn't be fun would it." A deep male voice said. I didn't respond and the man began to touch my boobs and try to take my shirt off. I was yelling for someone but no one came so I kicked the man in the balls and ran out of the house. I didn't know where I was going I needed to find Kelsey though.

-Kelsey♋💖