Chapter 2

Sam's POV

I just keep running not daring to look behind me. I was going to look for Kelsey but I didn't know this town very well not to mention it being huge. Soon enough I got to a part of town I had no clue of. I turned down a road and found a community of huge houses.

I was going to stop till I turned my head to still see the man staggering behind me. I ran even faster I wasn't thinking I ran to a house and banged on the door hoping someone was in there. Nobody. I grabbed the knob and thankfully it was unlocked I went inside and locked the door. I looked out the window to see the man pass the house and not even turn around. "Thank god" I whispered out of breath.

I looked back out the shades to see the tall man on the phone and soon a taxi came to get him. I didn't know this house and I was to scared to go home so I just sat on the ground and cried. Why did this almost happen to me again. When I lived alone back in West Virginia I came home one day to man robbing me and when he saw me he grabbed me and threatened to kill me. Soon he rapped me, that's one of the reasons me and Kelsey left our hometown so I could forget and move on in life.

I was so caught up in crying I didn't hear a person come down the stairs. "Oh no, who are you, are you okay!" I heard a irish voice say I screamed being scared to death. "Shhh, it's okay princess I won't hurt you" he said. I looked up and he wiped a tear from me check "It's okay, come with me okay?" He grabbed my hand pulling me up. Wow I though he is cute. I shook my head and followed him down a hallway to a kitchen.

He looked at me and I turned my head I hate crying in front of people or people even know I was crying. He put his hand on my chin and pulled my face towards him. " You have a lot of explaining to do, But before I make to you explain my name is Niall. Are you hungry or do you need anything?" He said.I just looked at him not know what to say I don't know if I could trust him.

I spoke up " Umm I'm Samantha. I'm so sorry for coming in your house, I had no room. Please just don't call the cops." I stopped to look at him. "Yeah actually I need to use your phone if that's okay" I said. He shook his head and took his phone of his pocket. I needed to call Kelsey and fast what if the robber went back to the house, hopefully she was off work.

I dialed her number and pressed call but there was no answer. I tried again and no answer. What is he has already got her I thought and started freaking out.

~Sam✌💗