Chapter 3

Samantha's POV

My heart was racing, I'm so scared. Niall looked at me, he looked a bit worried. I frantically got up and gave him back his phone. "I gotta go back, I don't know if Kelsey is there?" I told him walking toward the front door. He came rushing after me. "I don't think a pretty little lady like you should be walking around by herself at this time night." Niall said half smiling. I shrugged and walked to his car. We both hopped in and I told him the apartment number. He rushed there as fast as he could.

When we arrived I jumped out of the car with out shutting the door. I heard Niall following behind me. I ran to the right door and pushed it open. I heard muffled screams. I ran to the noise and saw the man on top of Kelsey....... Raping her.

Kelsey's POV

This strange man was is my house and then he attacked me. He is way to strong for me so I couldn't push him off. He started talking my clothes off. "HELP!" I kept yelling before he covered my mouth. My pants and underwear were already off, me not being able to scream anymore causing me not able to breathe very well, felt a sharp pain go through my hips and legs. I tried to move out of his grip. He just kept pounding into me like I was his little toy. I felt something rip and made it hurt even worse. I'm pretty sure I was bleeding. I was about to pass out when I heard someone yell. "Get the fuck of her!"

Niall's POV

I had no idea why this girl was in my house or why she was crying. But I drove her to her apartment and she quickly ran out the door. I was running after her. I saw a door opened and I ran in. She stood there frozen. I turned my head to what she was looking at and I was so shocked. "Get the fuck off her!" I yelled. I'm guessing this was her roommate, I ran over and pulled the guy off of her. The girl was passed out and bleeding a lot. "Call 999, she's passed out" I told her. I moved the unconscious body onto the couch and went over to the man. He was just smirking. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" I yelled punching him with every word. He finally got away from my grip and ran off.

I looked up at Sam and saw she was crying. The paramedics came in while I was holding Sam while she was crying. The men put the girl on the gurney and wheeled her away.

(A.N. Hey. I have a personal account: Hornsby33. I have a story called Stuck in the heat. So if you wanna read and follow me that would be great!)

-Kelsey♋💖