Doctors

Chapter three

Rivers p.o.v

After  the x-rays, we meet back in the doctors office and sit down. "Now, while you were in the x-ray room, kian told me a little bit of what happened. Only so I could understand more. He only told me that your dad beat you. Don't be mad at him. I practically forced him to tell me." The doctor says. I look to my lap, ashamed of what my father would do. I reached out and pulled kians hand into my own giving it a little squeeze.

"Getting back to the x-rays. It turns out you have a fractured leg, three broken ribs and a rebroken finger. All the rest of the damage has healed itself. Kian is gonna make sure you take it easy. And I also have a friend. A counselor friend , who I will talk to if you want me to. And we will set up some counceling appointments for free. But you can think about it if you want. For now we are gonna cast your finger and your leg."

After the doctors bc doctors are boring af

Once we get back to kians house we watch TV for a while. After 3 episodes of Big Bang Theory we hear a knock on the door. I get up before kian has a chance to and walk to the door. I turn the nob and the man I dreaded most smirks at me. "I found you little girl. I figured you'd go to the doctors so I went there and punched that doctor that helped you, until he told me where you were. Wasn't that hard to find you slut." A tear slips from my eye. Poor Dr. Jacobs. He only wanted to help me. "What are you doing here?" I spit. He laughs, "don't pretend that your tough little girl. Your just a weak little bitch that can't stand up for her self" he says to me and the feeling  that I haven't felt in a few days, comes back.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that." Kian says from behind me. I gasp and turn around. Kian gives me a look of pity before my father laughs. "What are you gonna do about it, Kian?" My father spits. "River. Come. We are going home and I'm going to beat you worse than ever." My father says and images of him beating me in the past flash through my mind. "No dad. I'm staying here, with kian. This is my home now" I whisper and he laughs. "You. Live here? With who? Kian. He's not much of an adult and you just a child. He can't support you. He's just going to hurt you. You need to come home with me." He says insulting kian and myself.

Another tear slips from my eye and I make a mental note, to stop crying all the time. "I'm not coming home with you." I say. He laughs. "Yes you are." He says before gripping my arm and pulling me out of the house. I look at kian and he looks shocked. Tears slip from my eyes as my father grips my arm harder pulling down the steps, making me fall over and graze my knee and the hand of my broken arm.

Just as he is about to push me into the car, I hear sirens. My father snaps his head up to look at the flashing lights that came from the police car. He looks back at me, hate in his eyes. "You little slut, you called the cops on me." He then punches my face breaking my nose, just as the police get out of the car. They all take their guns out,shouting at my father to get off me, but he keeps hitting me. He soon get pulled off of me and gets hand cuffed. "This is not the end you little slut. I will be back. And the beatings? They will be back to." He laughs before he gets thrown into the car. The car that he is in soon speeds off and another police walks up to me. "Hello. I'm Jace. And you are ma'am?" He asks politely. I shake at the thought of another man that isn't kian, near me. "My name is river" I whisper as kian walks up to me and hugs me. "Well River. I'm going to take you to the doctors, to see if you are alright and then I shall take you to the police station for further questioning." He says and I nod.

He then turns to kian and gives him a dirty look. "You are the man that made the call, yes?" He asks Kian. Kian just nods. Jace then turns back to me and looks down my body clearly checking me out. I shiver and kian wraps a protective arm around me. We walk to Jace's car, and Jace opens the door for me, winking at me before I get in and then shuts the door closed, before kian can get in. Jace turns around and glares at kian, before saying something about the other side to kian.

Kian then gets into the seat next to me, I then realize that Jace meant the other side of the car. Once kian and Jace are buckled in, Jace starts the car and we travel the short way to the doctorS.

Okay so this chapter is a bit short but, its just a filler. I've been sick and busy with Christmas lately, and this morning I woke up and saw someone's comment and I felt so good knowing that someone likes my book, so I had to update today. So yeah tell me what you think. It feels amazing to get comments and votes so please, I care about votes but getting comments feels amazing and encouraging, so please comment.

Any ways. Merry Christmas xox. Stay safe these holidays xo