The Ignoring Games

No.1BreadBoy - Peeta Mellark

GirlOnFire – Katniss Everdeen

AvengingHunter – Gale Hawthorne

_____________________________________________________________

No.1BreadBoy entered the chatroom.

GirlOnFire entered the chatroom.

No.1BreadBoy: Hey! Katniss, you joined this website!

GirlOnFire: Well, I didn’t have much choice about it, did I?

No.1BreadBoy: What do you mean?

GirlOnFire: Seriously, Peeta, every time I walk past your house you shout out for me to join. You were verging on Cato-aggressive.

No.1BreadBoy: Cato-aggressive? What’s that supposed to mean?

GirlOnFire: It means you have an unhealthy obsession with this website and I don’t understand why.

AvengingHunter entered the chat room.

AvengingHunter: Yo, Voldy ma man! Are ya here?

GirlOnFire: What the hell?

No.1BreadBoy: Ah, great, hello again Gale…

AvengingHunter: Dammit, I’ve ended up in the wrong chat room again.

No.1BreadBoy: No shit Sherlock.

AvengingHunter: You’ve got a memory loss problem or something? In the last three seconds my name hasn’t changed to Sherlock.

No.1BreadBoy: No, idiot, I met a dude called Sherlock on this thing and the catchphrase sort of stuck.

AvengingHunter: Anyway, as fun as it’s been talking to you (none at all), I will be leaving now to find my friend Voldy, he is far more interesting that you.

No.1BreadBoy: Right, you just go and make your friendship blossom into something more.

AvengingHunter: …what? What are you implying there?

No.1BreadBoy: Nothing, just that this might be your one and only hope of not being alone forever.

GirlOnFire: Errr, boys, can I just cut in here?

AvengingHunter: I’ll have you know that I am far more accomplished than you.

No.1BreadBoy: Please, tell me how, I’ve lived through two Hunger Games.

GirlOnFire: *cough* wouldn’t have happened without me.

AvengingHunter: I have a network of contacts and with one call I could have you assassinated.

No.1BreadBoy: Wow, this conversation with you is even more pleasant than the last one!

GirlOnFire: You’ve had more than one conversation?

AvengingHunter: I wouldn’t use that tone with me, not when I could shorten your life.

No.1BreadBoy: I’m so scared; I’m shaking in my boots.