Moose The Goose

TheKing - Crowley

MooseTheGoose – Sam Winchester

DeanWinchester – Dean Winchester

What_is_a_username? - Castiel

_____________________________________________________________

TheKing entered the chat room.

TheKing : Hello my minions.

Whatisausername? entered the chat room.

TheKing : Oh great, the angel has arrived. Which Castiel are you? I can't keep up with the constant changes in your character.

What_is_a_username? : What is this place?

TheKing : This is a chat room. Which idiot got you onto this?

MooseTheGoose entered the chat room.

TheKing : I bet the moon that it was sam considering that his username is horrible.

MooseTheGoose : CROWLEY! Why are you so mean to me?

MooseTheGoose : Also Cas, this is a place where you talk to your friends/family/enemies when you don't feel like seeing their faces.

What_is_a_username? : Why don't you just fly to them? And why wouldn't I want to see someones face? God created them to be amazing and I love seeing gods creations! Also Crowley, I'm back to my normal self.

TheKing : Here we go with the God talk. Why don't you just go home to Dean and watch him sleep!

DeanWinchester entered the chat room.

MooseTheGoose : Are you implying something Crowley, because I swear I will kill you if you are!

DeanWinchester: Oh great. It's you guys!

What_is_a_username? : I deny having ever watched Dean sleeping.

MooseTheGoose : Where is Voldy? He's normally online at this time! You know guys, you really should have a chat with him! I mean, he has got to be one of the most entertaining people I have ever chatted to!

TheKing : I remember him! He kept calling me a muggle and wouldn't explain what the hell he was going on about!

DeanWinchester : Ohhh! You mean sexyriddlejiggle or however you spell his username?

MooseTheGoose : Yeah!

DeanWinchester : That guy was a creep!

What_is_a_username? : What is a sexyriddlejiggle?

TheKing : It's the guys username. Of course you obviously won't understand what I just said because you don't know what a username is! Geez! How were you allowed on this site?

DeanWinchester : Crowley! Stop being mean to Cas!

TheKing : Give me the prophet!

DeanWinchester : No!

TheKing : Then I'll keep being mean to Cas!

DeanWinchester : Son of a bitch!

TheKing : Actually, I'm the son of a witch, and Mummy taught me a few things before she died.

MooseTheGoose : Dean! Why did you have to piss off Crowley again! And where is my shoe?!?

What_is_a_username? : It is under your chair.

MooseTheGoose : Oh thanks Cas! … Wait, how did you know that?

What_is_a_username? : I brought pie and could see it through the window.

DeanWinchester : PIE!!!! Wait... Cas! How did you get into my room??? I angel proofed it!

What_is_a_username? : You didn't do them right.

DeanWinchester : SAM!! This is the last time I let you do the wardings!!!

MooseTheGoose : Why are you two messaging eachother if you are in the same room???

DeanWinchester : Well... um... oh.

TheKing : You people are boring me! I'm going to go and kill some people!

TheKing left the chat room.

What_is_a_username left the chat room.

MooseTheGoose : Cas didn't even say goodbye.

DeanWinchester : What is the angels password??? He forgot it and pressed log off.

MooseTheGoose : Argh, I'll be there in a minuite!

MooseTheGoose left the chat room.

DeanWinchester left the chat room.

What_is_a_username entered the chat room.

What_is_a_username : AHA! I have re entered this world!

What_is_a_username : Hello??? Anyone???

What_is_a_username : That's ok!I'll come back later when you guys are awake!

What_is_a_username left the chat room.