im good

The next week I went back to school and there was another body. "Chico!" I heard chica scream for her boyfriend. Bonnie looked devastated at both sites, me there at school and another body. Foxy was holding me literally holding me up forcing me to walk. "Foxy, where's goldie?" He went to a halt. He froze and turned to me slowly. He pointed at the black room. We entered the room slowly and quickly." Goldie?" I whispered. He swung down from the ceiling smiling. "Well hello mangle your finally back." I fell to the floor as Vincent walked in. "Hello baby I see you were shot." His smiled seemed proud he was happy about that. He pulled me up by my hair as he kissed me. "I will tell foxy you bastard!" I screamed. He laughed as if I was joking or something. "Your not telling anyone ever again." I gasped as he showed me foxy tied up. I screamed loudly enough to make my throat hurt. Vincent covered my eyes and tied me up,then knocked me out. As I woke up he forced me to a sitting position. " well now that your having a baby I suggest you tell no one sweety ok?" My head felt like it had been In a horrible wreck. Vincent kissed me for the last time and then threw me into the hall. As I landed on my knees foxy saw me and rushed to my side. I was crying now that I had been raped by a pervert in some type of dungeon that it was finally over. "I-im pregnant foxy."