chapter 7

Jimin's P.O.V
I woke up early the next morning. I quietly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to do my daily routine.

I walked into the kitchen knowing Jungkook would be hungry once he woke up. I quickly made breakfast and fixed the table then walked into the room. I saw Jungkook was still sleeping and I stood next to him.

"Good morning." I said smiling. He smiled back and rubbed his eyes.

"Breakfast is ready." He looked over me. I noticed that I forgot to put on a shirt and he was staring at my stomach. I blushed and quickly walked over to my closet.

"You look fine." He said while getting out of bed. He brushed out his hair with his hand. I took a shirt out of my closet and began to put it on. Jungkook took it out of my hands and held it up. I tried reaching for it, but I was too short. I got frustrated and started to jump on the bed. He laughed and set my shirt down. "You look better without your shirt." He said smirking. I walked out of the room still shirtless and sat at the table. Jungkook sat across from me and began to eat. "This is really good." He said with a mouthful of food. "Thank you." We both quickly finished eating and cleaned up afterwards. I took all the dishes to the sink and I started to wash them. I felt Jungkook walk up behind me. He rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and frowned.

I turned back around and finished cleaning up. Jungkook sat down at the table and watched. He seemed really tired. "Jungkook I think you should take a shower." I said, drying my hands with a towel. "Only if you go with me." He said looking up.

"I don't know." I looked down at my feet. "It's fine." Jungkook got up and pushed in his chair.

"Thank you for understanding. You can use some of my clothes if you'd like. The pants may fit a bit small." Jungkook chuckled and walked to my room to pick out some clothes. He came back out and walked into the restroom. I went into my room and began to clean up.

I suddenly got the urge to pee. I ran into the restroom, forgetting Jungkook was in there. By the sound of it, he was pleasuring himself.

Horny little shit.

I finished my business and walked out. I went back in my room and started to make my bed. Once I was done I sat on the bed and starred into space. I heard the shower go off and I walked into the living room. I looked around. Nothing to do. Jungkook walked out, somehow managing to look how he always does in my clothes.

"Enjoy yourself?" I asked laughing.

"Haha very funny." He rolled his eyes.

"What do you want me to do? You won't give it to me." I sat there thinking for a bit.

"You want me to give it to you?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. Jungkook bit his lip and nodded. I slowly walked up to where he was standing. "Oh... I'll give it to you."

-sorry it took so long to update this part but I was kind of stuck on what should happen. -