chapter 18

"Jungkookie...." Jimin laid on top of the "sleepy" Jungkook and moved around.

"I'm bored." Jungkook smirked with his eyes still closed. He grabbed Jimin's waist and turned him over so that he was on his back and he was on top.

"What do you want to do?" Jimin shrugged with his hands covering his face. "Get up and go get ready."

"Why?" He asked, removing his hands from his face. "Its a surprise, now go." Jungkook got off of Jimin and Jimin jumped off the bed and scurried to the bathroom.

Both of them were graduated and out of school, so they spent more time together snuggling before having to go to work.

Jimin and Jungkook both got ready and headed out the door. Jungkook paused before opening the door and something hit him.

"Jimin, I know this may sound weird, but I wanted to make us official. It's been almost six months and I can't believe I never asked. Park Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?"

Jimin looked shocked at the question. He'd never been officially asked out and he knew he loved Jungkook, but the question seemed strange to him.

"O-of course!" He stuttered out, a light blush creeping onto his face.

Jungkook smiled and grabbed Jimin's hand, taking him to the car. Jungkook had a basket and a blanket in his other hand.

Jimin's P.O.V.
Jungkook drove to a small pond. It was nice out. Spring was coming around and all of the trees and bushes were beautifully blooming.

Jungkook walked over by the edge and put out the blanket. We both sat down and watched the swans in the water swim by.

There was a small ripple coming from the other side of the water. Jungkook was laying on his back and he was focused on the clouds slowly drifting by.

I looked up from where I was seated and across the pond was a grey haired guy. His knees were up to his chest and his face was hidden in them.

I got up quietly and neared the stranger. I heard muffled crying coming from him.

"Um...you okay?" I asked looking down at him. He looked up at me and behind the blotchy eyes and tears was Yoongi.

My eyes widened in shock to see him crying. He didn't say anything. He continued to cry, this time even harder.

Once his tears lessened he raised his head and threw another pebble into the water angrily. The water splashed a little over to where Jungkook was, but he paid no attention to it and closed them again.

A single tear streamed down his face. "I'm sorry, so sorry." He said in almost a whisper.

Jungkook looked up and realized I wasn't with him. He saw Yoongi and stormed over to us. I was assuming he still remembered what he did.

He snatched the hood of Yoongi's sweater and forced him to look up at him. Yoongi looked up at Jungkook and I noticed something I didn't before.

Yoongi had a black eye and there was blood on his lips.

"Jungkook, stop." I removed his hand from Yoongi's jacket and held him back. I sat next to Yoongi who was back to crying into his knees.

"You should have let him hit me." Yoongi said in a bitter tone, causing Jungkook to frown and take a seat next to me.

"No one deserves to get hit." I softly rubbed his back. "Why are you so nice?" Yoongi asked looking me in the eyes.

"I'm not nice, I'm forgiving." I simply replied. Jungkook sat quietly and watched.