chapter 14

~time skip~ Narrator P.O.V.
Monday came around and the couple got ready for school, Jimin in his buttoned up white shirt and Jungkook wearing his usual black jeans and white T-shirt.

Jimin's P.O.V.
When we got to school Jungkook held my hand. We were pretty early, so the halls were empty. We got to class early as well and I sat in the front and Jungkook sat in the seat behind me. Class went by quickly. Jungkook played with my hair throughout the whole entire class.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
Our next class was far. We walked quickly until someone stopped us along the way. He was tall- taller than me and the only person I was ever scared of-Kim Mingyu.
I groaned slightly.
"So I heard you've been going out with this little fag." He pushed me away from Jimin as he said that.
"Yeah, got a problem?" I tilted by head to the side a bit and tried not to look scared. When I tilted my head I saw Jimin standing behind him on the verge of tears.
"I thought you were better than this." Mingyu scowled and took the collar of my shirt in his fist. He raised his other hand up that wasn't holding my shirt.
I shut my eyes, ready to get hit, but nothing. I got nothing. I heard Jimin's books drop and Mingyu's grip on my shirt disappeared.
I opened my eyes and saw Jimin with his sleeves rolled up and he was holding onto Mingyu's fist.
He twisted Mingyu's arm, putting it behind his back and pushed his face into the lockers. I stood there watching in shock. Jimin's eyes were focused on Mingyu. "Don't you ever touch him." He said in a low husky voice. "You hear me?" He twisted Mingyu's arm even more and he winced.
Mingyu nodded and Jimin let his arm go. He ran off without even thinking twice.
Jimin straightened his shirt out and rolled his sleeves back down. He fixed his hair and gathered his books.
"Let's go or we'll be late." I was still shocked, but I followed along anyway. On the way to class I wasn't really thinking. The only thing that was on my mind is how that could have been me.

-

We were back home and I was sitting on the couch watching a tv show while Jimin was in the shower.
The door opened and Jimin came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He quickly went into his room and changed.
He came out into the living room with yet another onesie. This one however, was light pink and it had a cute pig's face on the hoodie.
Jimin came and sat besides me and curled up into a little ball and watched the anime.
"Jimin?" I paused the tv. "Yes Jungkook?"
"How did you do that?"
"Do what?"
"You know." Jimin sighs, "I used to work out a lot. I thought that by being strong physically,it would help me. It did for a while, but then I gave up. I just wanted to die. I felt like I deserved everything that was happening. I hated myself. Until you came along." Jimin's eyes started to tear up and so did mine.
"We may have gotten off at a wrong start, but it's okay. We all do things we regret. And Jungkook, seeing you like that made me get upset. I know how it feels to be in that position and it's horrible. You're like my source of happiness and if I saw you sad or hurt I would feel the same way."
Jimin pouted when he finished and tears were streaming down his face. A couple rolled down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away.
I placed Jimin on my lap as he cried into his hands. I let him cry for a while longer and I tried to comfort him.
After a while I lifted his face from his hands and wiped his tears away.
"Jimin, you don't know how much I regret treating you the way I did. I probably did deserve to get hit by him.
"I don't know how many more times I'll have to say this but I'm sorry. You deserve better. And I promise I will treat you how you should be treated." At this point Jimin's eyes were dry and he was smiling.
"For fucks sake Jimin look at you. You're stunning!" Jimin giggled and I layed on my back, pulling Jimin along with me. He crashed his lips into mine and kissed passionately. After a while he pulled away and laid on top of me.
I played the amine and watched a few more episodes. Jimin was already sleeping on top of me. He was breathing lightly and his lips were slightly parted.
I smiled to myself and kissed his head softly. "Beautiful. "

Little do you know how much I love your smile. The way your eyes shrink as your smile widens. Little do you know how much I love your 'flaws'. How your teeth aren't perfect but your smile never fails to drive me crazy. Little do you know how much I'm trying to change for you...just for you. Little do you know how much I regret pushing you around. Little do you know how happy you make me feel. Little do you know how much I love you
Little do you know...