Chapter 6

Jessica's POV
We going tour! With One Direction! I excited. Daddy and uncles packed stuff. Heading tu airport nuw. Uncle Ashton carwy me. We on plane nuw. " Baby, little mix will also be there. " daddy said " I get tu see aunties ?! " I said " Yes. You should go to sleep now. " daddy said. Daddy sang a song and I fell asleep.

Calum's POV
When we left the house and Luke dressed Jessica like him, me and the others laughed at it. We land in London in about a couple of hours. We all fell asleep on the plane.

" Uncle Cal, we in London nuw. " I hear Jessica say. I open my eyes to see her sitting on my lap. I kissed her check and picked her up. I followed Michael and the others to a car. We got to a hotel. We walked in and saw Little Mix in the lobby. Jessica wiggled free from my grasp and ran to them.

Jessica's POV
" Auntie Perrie, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anna!! " I said out loud " Little sweetie! " Jade said and hugged me. Daddy and the others looked at us. I talked with aunties for a while. " Hey guys " I hear a voice said that I recognized. " Uncle Louis! " I yelled and ran towards him.
I hugged his legs. " Uncle Louis ? When did start that ? " Michael asked " Umm, on the phone with Louis. " daddy said
" Oh my god! Why is she dressed like Luke?! " someone with longish brown hair said " Because. " Calum said " Because what ? " someone with blonde hair said " She's my daughter. " daddy said " No way. Really?! She's adorable!! " Louis said " Hey Lou, since she knows you, how about you introduce us to her ? " the boy with longish brown hair said " Oh right. Jessica this is Harry, Liam, and Niall. " Louis said pointing at each of them. They each hugged me. " Baby, come here. " I heard daddy say.

Harry's POV
She's just so adorable! I can't believe that Luke adopted a child. We walked got the hotel and got in a huge tour bus that could fit 13 people in [ 5sos (4) 1D(4) Little Mix (4) plus Jessica= 13 people ].

After a while we all got in an argument about who Jessica will be sharing a bunk with. Luke of course was the one saying it should be him because he's her dad. " I think she should share a bunk with me. " Ashton said " No! Me! " Calum said " Me! " Michael said " Not you. Me. I'm her uncle. " Louis said " We are also her uncles! " Michael said " How about she shares a bunk with one of us ? " Perrie said " Umm... " I started to say but was cut off by Jessica saying " How about I pick ? " " Ok. You pick. " Niall said " I... uncle Louis! " Jessica said " Not fair! " we all said " Ha! I win! No one can say no to me. " Louis said.

We have about 4 hours before the concert so we decided to all take a nap before the concert.