Chapter 3 .

Later that evening .....

I had awoken in pure darkness , I was completely horrified , I wasn't in a cellar , it was more like an abandoned house , it was crappy , & it indeed felt like I was the only human being to ever step foot in such filth .

I got up and dug for my phone , it was on 85% . Thank god I charged it before I left . I had 15 missed calls from my dad , & 45 from my mom . I also had many text messages and voice mails . I tried calling .

The call didn't go through .

I looked at my phone and it said no service . Great -_-

I used my phone as a flashlight to find my way around this place . I walked around the place , stepping on many pieces of bark , leaves , trash etc. I looked up and saw a flight of stairs wondering where thy would lead . I ran up the stairs and came across a deserted bedroom . I'm not gonna lie , it scared the hell out of me . It was so creepy looking , almost as if someone died in here . Wait ! Did someone die in here ? I was in deep thought until I heard an opening downstairs .

He's here .....

I ran towards the door quietly trying not to make any sudden noises and closed and locked it . I ran to the windows trying to see if they were open for an escape , but they weren't . They were locked shut . That's when I was panicking and many things were wandering around in my brain , when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I ran to the bathroom connected to the bedroom and looked around . I saw a piece of glass on the floor , big enough to stab a person , I picked it up . I heard the man playing with the bedroom door trying to unlock it . I closed the bathroom door , and hid in the little closet which was probably used for towels and wash cloths . Being small was very brilliant at this time of need . I closed the closet door & climbed on the top shelf and put a few old towels in front of me so I can blend in . The bathroom was dark , but I was still terrified .

I heard the bedroom door break open !

"Come out , I know your in here , there was no other place to run " the mystery man chuckled .

He checked everywhere in the bedroom making millions of things break and shatter in that room before he had gone silent .

It was silence for a good 5 minutes before he came inside the bathroom .

This is when I started to panic ! He checked the bathtub , he checked the shower , he checked under the sink , basically everywhere before his steps came to a halt . I knew he was in front of the closet door based on the senses of my body and his breathing .

"Please god help me . Please don't let him kill me . " I pleaded in silent cries that not even an insect can hear me .

He opened the door .

I gripped the piece of glass tighter in my hand , as he was searching about in the closet . It was very dark , but I still saw a figure wandering around .

He started to feel the shelves . First the bottom , in the process of checking he was throwing the towels on the floor . Fuck , he's smart . Then came the second shelf . Lastly was the shelf I was on . I felt his hands get closer to me . I tried my best to keep scooting over towards the corner of the shelf . But it wasn't working . I felt a rush of air land upon me , when he grabbed the towel off of me . He saw me . I felt his glare . That's when it was time to give this nigga a taste of his own medicine . He grabbed my legs and tried to pull me down. I stabbed him in the arm w. the glass.

"Ahhhhhh . Fuck ! " he screamed in pain .

That's when I tried to make a run for it . But then I felt a huge blow to my head causing me to fall . Did this mother fucker just punch me ?

" You thought you can get away that easily huh ? " he said .

"Just leave me alone , I wanna go home . " I yelled between cries , from the unbearable pain this douche bag has caused upon my jaw .

"I don't care what you want . " he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall , he looked me deep in my eyes , as if he were reading my soul .

"Your not leaving that easily , your not going anywhere . Your mine . I have rule over you got that ? " he said in a voice that scared the hell out of me . It was so cold and evil . I didn't say a word.

"ANSWER ME " he screamed , and gripped my wrist tighter onto the wall , if he wanted to, he could've been broken my wrists . I let out a loud scream . The pain was crazy .

"Okay . Okay " I replied hesitantly .

"Good ! " he said with a slight grin . He grabbed me by my hair and we walked towards a second house that was a short distance from that abandoned house . I kept losing balance but tried to keep my pace along with his because I didn't wanna upset him .

Gosh . What is my life coming to right now .......

DUN , DUN , DUN !!!!! There is more and more thriller coming to this story . It aint over until the fat lady says lol :) I hope you enjoy the story ! share , vote , comment , do whatever .

~Dasiaa