Chapter 13

Jenny's POV

As I layed there sulking over my decisions , I was interrupted by Chresanto walking into my room.

"You've been in here for quiet awhile, are you okay ? " he asked.

"Yes , Chresanto - "

He cut me off.

"Call me Roc "

"Okay Roc , um I'm finding this to be very weird . "

"What is weird ? " he chuckled.

"How you're always flirting with me , your always kissing me , and your treating me in a way an abductor shouldn't ! "

"Are you saying I should fucking kill you , because If I wanted to , I would've done it right now ! " he said with coldness. A chill went down my spine.

"I didn't mean it like that - "

"You know what , fuck you , I'm over here trying to please you , you wanna know why ? Because I actually like you , and when I care about someone you really think I wanna treat them like shit !? I can Jennifer , I really can fuck a person life up faster than you can think , I've made your life miserable already , but it seems like you want it to be worse , I'm trying to cut you some slack because your a fragile girl , and I somewhat CARE about you ! " Roc said furiously

I just sat there like a statue , every single word stunned me. Everything he said kept replaying in my head like a broken record. He likes me ? He cares about me ? Everything was so confusing at this point. But I do know that this wasn't a lie.

"Roc .... I ... I - " I stuttered.

"Nah fuck you , get ready to die soon bitch ! " with such harsh words , Roc pushed me against the cold wall and walked out , he went to his room and slammed the door so hard , I jumped.

I don't know what I was scared of more , trying to build a relationship with my murderous kidnapper or being killed by a murderous kidnapper.

I just sat there and cried. I balled my eyes out . I just wanted to go home , I've been in this predicament for too long , I don't know how long I can take this. I haven't been outside since I was first abducted at 14 , now I'm 17 ! I could've been a senior in high school ! I could've been with my friends , getting hype over prom , graduation , senior trip , parties , yearbook committee , all of that. But no , I'm locked up in a 2 story abandoned looking house in the middle of nowhere , with a kidnapper who've been on many murderous rampages , raping and killing a lot of innocent women / girls.

I think a lot about how my mom is doing , this whole thing is probably breaking her little heart piece by piece. When that bastard told me he saw her , I just instantly wanted to melt. He saw my angel , the one I love and want to be with. My mother. To think that she didn't know , the man who stepped before her , was her only child's kidnapper , who had her locked up , bruised and beaten in an abandoned house for all these years. Escape doesn't cross my kind very often , I mean where am I gonna go ? Roc has cameras installed in every part of the house , and has access to see me from his car and phone. Fucking dude man . All windows are locked , the glass on the windows have a special type of glass where it can't break nor shatter if you tried. Roc has full control over me. He's ruining my life , I can't take this anymore.

Rocs POV

How dare she ? How dare she sit there and and question my good deeds ? I'm nothing but nice to her , because I really have feelings for this girl. I've never been loved , I never had someone to call mine , I never had a mother to teach me about the good and bad girls . I've ended up always dating the bad ones and got my heart broken when I did everything for them. That's why my trust issues is bad. I treat girls for how the girls I used to date treated me , except I kill.

But Jennifer , Jennifer was the only girl that showed me not all girls are the same , that not all girls are weak and will let me fuck them over , and not every girl was unintelligent and stupid. She showed me right from wrong. And the small times I have with her be the best. I'm not gonna lie , I do feel bad for always having her in this house , but I don't want her to leave me. I mean she can't leave but I really don't want her gone , away from me even. I'm kinda obsessed with her. I don't want no other man to touch her and kiss her other than me !

I looked up on my wall and saw a picture of me & my mom , when I was younger , she was a beautiful sight. I wished I had times to laugh and joke with her , I wish I can have that mother son bond. Except I had that with my dad who was full of shit but still loved him. The night he killed her never left my mind , it made me delusional. He always abused her but he took it far , when he grabbed a bat and beaten and battered her helpless body . I remember hearing her screams , pleas and cries , I remember peeking from the staircase . Seeing blood splatter and her cries becoming silent , I remember my dad being finished with his work and came towards my direction, I remember running up the stairs , closing my room door gently and acting as if I was sleeping . I remember him coming into my room , packing bits of me & his clothes in a bag and walked out the house with me carried in his arms , I remember seeing her lifeless body in a pool of blood with her head cracked open. I remember my dad putting me into the car and we drove for hours and hours , to the west coast.

I don't have the best childhood , I don't have the best life , but my dad taught me everything I should know , from rape , to murder , to kidnapping and getting away with it , without getting caught. When he died I did cry and become upset , but I mean , I didn't really become too emotional about it, he impacted my life in a bad way. I just needed something to do to distract my thoughts from my mothers murder and I thought beating Jennifer was the way , it did let out a bit of steam , but I also felt guilty because hurting her is not what I like doing.

I said I was going to kill her , was I gonna do it ? No. Do I plan on doing it ? No. I just said that to make her frightened because I don't want her second guessing me.

I think I love the girl I kidnapped .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this was a deep chapter , now you kinda see how both of them felt , and know Rocs story behind his asshole ways .

The next chapter is gonna be naughty lol , I said this chapter was gonna be naughty , but I wanted y'all to get to know Roc more. So now it's next chapter . 😏👌

Thanks for the reads , comments , and votes ❤️ I appreciate it.

- love , Dasia 😘