Big Ben

"Flight to London is about to aboard" says one of the flight attendant. I was wearing my favorite gray joggers, white long shirt v-neck, converses, and a gray hijab.
    20 minutes later I am at the front gate waiting to see Naz. As soon as I saw him I gave him the biggest hug ever. "Hey best friennnnddddd" I said while laughing.
     "Goood, were going to pick up Adam from the hotel then we're going to my hotel to talk about the upcoming tour" He exclaimed. "OMG WERE GOING ON TOUURRRRR" I yelled ever so loudly. "I didn't say nothing" Naz says with sarcasm. I turned up the radio and my favorite song by Bryson Tiller came on 'Don't'. 
   As I was singing my favorite I saw the Big Ben and I grabbed my vlogging camera. "Wassssuuuuuuuup my beautiful people this is Aleena here in
LONDOOOOOOOOON, so today I have something special I can't talk about but I know you guys will absolutely love the idea" I beam. I'm so excited to go on tour, and I'm a fairly religious person I pray and everything but when it comes to guys I'm fine with it.
   We were soon at Adams hotel and it was really nice it was going to be the same one I was staying at later. "Adam come out right now" Naz says talking in the phone with Adam. He later came out and Naz and I came out the car and as I saw his blonde curly hair. "What's up Naz" he says as they do the bro handshake thingy. "Hi, what's your name mines Adam if you didn't already know" he says with his beautiful smile I'm not gonna lie. I reluctantly get out of my thoughts "Aleena Yehya" I say while blushing. "Letssssss goooooooo" Naz says. I fell asleep in the backseat of the car and was awoken by Adam slowly shaking me out of my dream receiving an award from the TCA's.

A/N: Who wants to be in the book comment what's your favorite color and I'll chose 3 people.