First day back /.\

*** Rickea POV ***

I pulled up to school feeling like a true baddie ♡ bitches was mugging my whip when I got out. I just gave a lil smile and walked into the school. I walked down the hall ways looking for the attendance office and the whole time I was walking all you hear is niggas trying to holla say shit like " aye lemme hit" , " be my baby momma" , " daaaaaamn she bad" . I just kept my cool when I head this bitch say my gucci bag was fake . I walked up to her and said " sorrrry booo ' the shit I buy never fake unlike your lil horse weave there " I said while flipping her weave then walking away . I finally found the attendance office and while I was walking in I hurried and text my best friends in a group message .

** Group message **

Keapoooh : hurry im in the attendance office and bitches already starting with me -.-

Markypooh : just pulling up , here I come ma and tell them hoes just be coool

Dessybear : alright boo , im omw in the school and WHAT HOE?! Make me beat a bitch up

Markypooh : wait for me destiny pwese ?? and calllmmm downnnn ma.

Dessybear : daaamn hurry up niggas ' I gotta go see my sexy ass best friend and make sure no bitch lay a paw on her.

Keapoooh : lmaao yall a trip and okay ill be there waiting !

.......

When I walked in I bumped into this swole as nigga and fell straight on my asss! I felt so daamn foolish and immediately started blushing...

Me : im so sooo sorry * picking myself up*

Unknown : its coool ma ' you should walk with your head held up next time. * smiling ; while showing his pearlyl white teeth*

Me : haha ' you right . Next time I'll keep that in mind. But my name is Rickea and yours? * giving him a slight smile*

Unknown: Joshua ' but I prefer josh or jj . and daamn ma you sexy af . * he said licking his big pink lips*

Me : hm , well bye Joshua . I prefer you say beautiful instead of sexy . that isn't cute I said with a ' annoyed expression on my face ' .

Before he could I reply I walked in the the office and started talking to the lady at the desk ..

Joshua was beyond handsome but you can tell by the way he talk he was a thug I said in my mind while taking my schedule for the lady . When he liked his lips I almost melted but I kept it cool. He not my type thugs are not cute .

*** Josh POV ***

Im Josh im about 6'3 and im 17 caramel and handsome af . Im in a gang im the leader of the gang well half leader I have a partner name Shane and I swear our gang is on top right now. I have hoes and bitches throwing they self at me like they have no home training but idgaf a quick fuck and duck isn't wrong

I'm walking out the office from getting my schedule when lil ma bumped right into me. Girl was a baddie frfr . I knew I could fuck that we started talking and her name is Rickea but she hurried up and ended the conversation when I called her sexy like wtf! Bitches love when I give them a compliment that's panty dropper for sure but she just seemed annoyed when I said it . Lil ma seemed different hm and I need to start fucking with her . I need my dick sucked and her lips were beautiful so I know her head game sick .

*** Marc POV ***

When I met up with Destiny we hugged and she started her daily talking shit saying how hoes was mad that her and Rickea was bad and yadah yadah .. I zoned her ass out when I seen Rickea talking to my boss and he was licking his lips so I know he thinking about fucking or getting head... "FUUUUCK" I said im my head ass we walked over. . he walked up to me and dapped me up saying "lil ma over there mine " with a wink . I started to get real pissed until I seen Rickea fine ass walk out the office looking more beautiful than ever .

"Best Friends !!!!!!!!!!! " I heard her say while walking over to us . Destiny ghetto ass ran over too her and jumped on her while kissing her all over her face. I just walked up to her gave her a hug and said " you looking baad ma " with a wink. She smiled and said " yup yup ' I get it from the best " . This girl can have a nigga fall in love from just one sentence.

**** Unknown ***

That bitch had the nerve to call my weave horse weave then that hoe flipped my shit . well that hoe don't know me. Im mother fucking Kayla and I will crush her ugly barbie looking ass. With this pink ass car!

I look across the hall after all that shit went down and see that bitch talking to my man Josh . I was gone go over there but then I seen this fine ass nigga walking with this loud mouth bitch . I was about to go talk to him until I seen Joshua stop in front of him then say " lil ma over there mine " I got hella pissed . then the fine ass nigga I seen walked towards that bitch and hugged her -.- ugghhhh . This bitch gone get hers .

**** AUTHOR NOTE ****

How'd you like it?

I thought I should bring some type of mess in it!

Kayla seems like a bitch right?

Kayla dating Josh?

Is Josh trying to only get head from rickea then bounce?

VOTE AND COMMENT !