getting ready .

*** Destiny POV ***

Im Destiny .. 5'1 , age 16 with mid length hair that was real curly since im fully Puerto Rican. Im thick with ass that could keep a nigga drooling for days. My skin tone is caramel and im alil fire ball. I will go tf off no matter were im at. My parents were lowlifes and I lived with my brother ( Davion)ever since I was 8 my brother was 11 when we became on our own. Thats about the same time he joined my best friend father's gang. I know he was young but he can tell you about that when he comes up. Since he was in the gang we had a bunch of money.

I woke up feeling goood dab. I called up my best friend telling her good morning and some more shit then started my day.

I took a quick 15 min shower then went to do my hygiene. I didn't need a lot of makeup since my face was naturally beautiful. I went to my closet to see what I was going to wear since it was the first day of school and I needed to look good so that bitches would already know im that bitch .

I looked around then found my black high waist shorts with spikes on the pockets my half obey shirt so that my belly ring could show . And my customized polo boots that me , Marc and Rickea have alike . I flat ironed my hair so that it was hanging down with my cheetah print head band on . I put some slight pink lipstick on grabbed my side bag and gold customized I phone 5 and headed to the kitchen. I stood at fridge wondering should I get a apple or pear . hm I said fuck it and got a pear then scremed " bye Davion off to school" to my brother knowing his dumb ass was sleep .

When I got in my all black BMW I put on my Keyshia Cole Cd and jammed "Trust and believe " all the way too school .

*** Mark POV ***

Im Marc I'm 6'3. age 17 . Black and Mexican with a mini fro but it's all curly and shit. Ima light skinned nigga and yes im Rickea and Destiny best friend but mostly Rickea me and Destiny always arguing anyway ion have much to say but yes , im a thug but Rickea doesn't know it I just joined her brother gang about a month ago and now I'm feeling like king of the world . im now living on my own and got two cars. I live like a boss now . Don't get me wrong I been living like a boss since my daddy was Rickea dad partner in crime and they had a lot of money. my dad died like 2 months after Rickea's over the gang shit but I didn't take over with Shane because I wasn't ready but now I am and im going to work my way to the top with Shane.

I woke up feeling like a new person , this hoe I met at the club last night gave me the best head , she was deep throating with no gagging reflex. She had a nigga toes curling up and I was just like daaaaaamn ..

I had to text my best friend Rickea goood morning since I had a tiny crush on her ♡ ... We decided we were going to match and that's what we did . I wore my khaki Levis and a Hco shirt ( light blue) ,customized polo boots with the spikes on em and my ocean gang snap back with a spray of polo cologne. I looked in my full body mirror and I thought a niggga looked gooood .

I walked down stairs to MY kitchen since I live on my own grabbed a bottle of water and piece of gum off the counter , grabbed my I phone 5 and headed out the door. I hopped in my gold and silver Ferrari and jammed Lil Snupe ' Melo' till I got to school.