Time for school ..

*** Rickea POV ***

When I was done talking to the lady I walked out the office and saw my two best friends that instantly made a smile on my face . As I was walking towards them Destiny ghetto ass ran and jumped on me .. Marc just gave me a hug and said " you look baad ma" with a wink. awn my best friend cute " I get it from the best ". I said with a smile that's going ear from ear .

We went back to the office and got there schedules we had majority of our classes together except instead of Destiny having history with me and Marc first period she had gym. She was pretty bummed but she didn't care cause she wanted to show of her ass in her new Nike sweats lol this girl is a trip . im oso glad I didn't have gym ... Ughhhhh I hate it !

Me and Marc walks in the class and guess who I saw see ! The horse weave wearing hoe I dissed this morning and Joshua sexy asss . Marc went over and dapped Joshua up *confused look* " how do yall know each other " I said sitting next to Marc but behind Joshua .

Joshua- "We in the sam-"

Marc - " the same uh uh apartment complex he live next door to me . Marc said with a weak smile. " Oh ! " I said while grabbing my phone out my bag .

*** Joshua POV ***

Ion know what the fuck was going on with lah Marc even though we do live next door to each other this nigga acted like he was afraid to tell Lah ma we in the same gang . I turned around and seen her playing on her phone.

" why don't you give me your number so I can call you tonight" I said while licking my lips towards her.

Rickea : " why don't you turn around and find another bitch to fw" she said with a wink. Daaamn ma gotta attitude .

" Why you gotta be like that ma ' all I wanna do is call you " I said looking at her with my ' bitch stop playing' face. Marc was just sitting there like a dumb ass talking to that hoe kayla .

Rickea: Because I already know your ways ' you trynna get a quick nut and be own with your life having me sit here like a fool waiting for you too call me again. im not not stupid dude and my name Rickea not ma . ion wanna have to tell you that again " she said with a grin and with that I turned around ' that bitch had a real attitude and I don't have time for all that . Im actually kinda feeling how she rejected me most hoes like kayla would have gave me there numbered 1.5 secs after I asked for it . but lah m- I mean Rickea different .

*** Marc POV ***

As I was sitting here listening to Joshua try to spit game at Rickea this fine ass girl walked up to me and said she liked my hair. She sat her ass on my desk and started playing with my hair . I ain't gone lie ma had a fattttt assssss frfr . Her name Kayla and she was telling me how she could work the dick without me moving a muscle . Lah ma was a true freak ! and she had me wanting to fuck the shit out of her right then and there . She gave me her number and walked away with alil bounce in her step so her ass could jump while she walked away . daaaamn .

Rickea: "so you found you a first period hoe?" I heard Rickea say while laughing and breaking me outta my thoughts .

" Nah its not like that ' ma said she would fuck me till I came in her mouth! " * raising my hands in a surrender motion*

Rickea:"its coool ion gaf ' that the lil hoe who was starting with me this morning. But if you like the trashy hoes by all means be they trash man." she said while rolling her eyes and looking away . Before I could say anything the bell rung it was time for second period.

*** Rickea POV ***

Today went by alil smooth and im glad the day is finally over. ugh Marc talking to that weave wearing ass skank Kayla now so I guess I won't be around him in first period nomore. As I was walking to my sexy pink car I noticed a shadow over me. I looked up and it was no other than Joshua . " Can you move please im trying to get home unlike you delinquents up here"

Joshua : damn ma- I mean Rickea why you gotta be so mean to me? I been trying nothing but to be nice to you and you just keep pushing a nigga away.

" You not my type so you might as well stop trying " I said trying to push him away but he didn't budge .

Joshua" Just give me your number and I can show you I'm not all about fucking bitches and the thug life" he said with a slight smile.

" Will that make you leave me alone? and let me get to my destination without you bothering me?" I said with my annoyed face .

Joshua :" YES! just give me a chance ma. " we switched phones so we could put our numbers in and then I drove off in my car jamming " Far from ready " .

**** AUTHOR NOTE ****

Am I doing good so far?

Do you think Marc and Kayla going to get serious?

You think Rickea gone text or call Joshua?

VOTE AND COMMENT!

instagram : @rickea_gorgeous