Chapter 1

hey guys! this is my second story! ok, no more chit-chat. and hope you guys like it like I do! enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm Katherine Fellows. Yeah, I'm Scott Fellows’ daughter. I'm 20. Today was my mom and dad's 25th anniversary. I forced to come. I must to, you know. They are my mom and dad. And 25th anniversary was huge for them. My cylinder was gain 2 days ago. And I still don't get my new glasses. And my head was feel spinning around and round and round. I hate when this was happening. I wore my glasses and get ready. I'm in my dress now, and it look really good. I love this dress. It’s summer and this is my vacation. I go to the Collage in London. I’ll be back there in a week. There is a knock on the door. I walk to my door and opened it and there stood my brother.

"Hey sis, we're about to go. Are you ready yet?" (Jack)

"Give me 5 more minutes." (Me)

"Ok, you want to bring your own car or-" (Jack)

"My car." (Me)

"Ok." He said as I closed the door. I go to my makeup table. I'm not really, really a girl, it just for a little touch. After putting some, I took my phone and my purse and got out my room and to the garage. I meet my driver.

"Morning Ms. Katherine." (The Driver)

"Morning. And please just call me Kathy. You're older than me. Just call me Katherine or Kathy. Remember it." (Me)

"Yes, Ms. I mean Kathy. Here your car key. Do you want me to drive you?" (The Driver)

"I can drive myself. You could take some rest." (Me)

"Thank you so much Ms. I mean Kathy." (The Driver)

"You’re welcome. Give me the key and go get rest." (Me)

"here." He said and give me the key and walked away. I got in my car and drove away. My brother come with her girlfriend, he is on his way to get her girl. And my mom and dad was already in the hotel or their anniversary. They sleep in the hotel yesterday. In the car, I rehearsed the songs that I gotta sing. I sing 2 songs. It's how do I live without you and when you tell me that you love me. That all was my mom and dad's favorite. I sang along and hoping and praying my dad's band A.K.A Big Time Rush aren't coming. Finally I arrived at the hotel and parked my car and got in. I got up to the ballroom with the elevator. I got in the ballroom and there is my dad and my mom chatting with their friends and there stood my best friend since diaper. She is Lily.

"Argh!!!!" We shouted, that's how we greet, don't care what the other thinking. We hug each other.

"I hear that your father was inviting your little crush. And the others." (Lily)

"What?! Don't you ever said that again. Why is he inviting them? Without my permission." (Me)

"They're his band and don't have anything with you." (Lily)

"Just let's go sit with me and help me practicing the songs that I gotta sing." (Me)

"Oh yeah. Your father tell me to go to their room and there are big time rush. He told me to tell you to rehears with them, because they're singing with you." (Lily)

"What the hell?!" (Me)

"I just telling you, what I must to tell you." (Lily)

"Come with me." I said and take her and started to walk to my dad. And it came harder when you wore high heels. Finally I reach my mom and dad. They're all busy with the guest. I tap his shoulder and he look at me.