Chapter 5

*1 in a half year later / May nineteenth 2013*

The movie was aired a year ago, and it was great. She was a genius. We’ve been traveling around the world, but guess what, she is different then any other girl, she’s the only girl in my mind even I’ve been meeting thousands pretty girls around the world, she’s the one. I’m writing a song now, for our third album. It was all about her. And I’ll sing it for her later when she got here. I’ve waiting for this time for 3 years and I really gonna get her. Scott told me that Kathy will be arrived here tomorrow and he’ll make a welcome back party. Some of our fans will be there and some of the celeb will be there, like Karmin, Jake Miller and our co-star. We’ll sing our new songs and my song too. I’ve told Scott that I have a crush on her and I told him because of I always asked how Kathy is and mostly the guys. They’ve told him without my permission and to mocking me and one day Scott asked them and they told him, and something that I don’t expect was he is ok if I date his daughter. So I got the permission and now just the girl. I done my song and send the guys how the song heard was and I send it to Karmin too, so she could make a rap in the middle of the song and she said yes. I put down my phone and go to bed and soon I fell asleep.

I woke up next morning with my alarm running off. I turned it off and got up. I take a bath and then go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and meet my mom

"hey mom." (Me)

"morning Kendall. You like pancake or bacon?" (Mom)

"I’ll take the pancake." (Me)

"here." She said handed me a plate of pancake and I took it

"where is the others?" (Me)

"dining room." (Mom)

"ok, I’ll eat this fast and I have to go." (Me)

"where?" (Mom)

"I want to rehears with the guys. And get the girl of my dream. Are you gonna come to Scott’s welcome back party?" (Me)

"all of us." (Mom)

"ok." I said and walked to the dining room and say hello to the others and eat. I done eating and put the plate in the sink and kissed my mom’s cheek and say good bye. I got in the car and drive away to James house, we’ll rehears there. I got out the car and to James house. I knocked the door and he opened the door.

"well hello there boy, that will get his girl in no time. Come in." he said like the old man and not his regular tone

"stop it James." (Me)

"I can’t young boy." He said in that tone again

"you’re being so old." (Me)

"no I’m not old." He said in his regular tone and I just chuckle. I sat on the couch and there are the others.

"there he is." (Carlos)

"can’t wait to see you get her heart." (Logan)

"hey Kathy Skype me." Carlos said doing something with his iPad and we all surround him.

"hey Kathy, Lily baby." (Carlos)

"hey Carlitos! Kendizzzle, Logie, Jamie." (Lily)

"hey guys. What’s up? Can’t wait to meet you again." (Kathy)

"well, we meet each other now, through the gadget." (Me)

"so any boyfriend?" (Logan)

"yes." By that words skipped from her mouth, I feel my heart was break to two

"who?" (Carlos)

"she’s lying trust me." (Lily)

"no I’m not, he is… umm… a… ok, no one. I’m bad with names and don’t want to lie to all you. I repeat, I’m still single and don’t have anyone. Not anyone, just the boyfriend part. Man! It’s hard to find a good boyfriend. What about you guys, any girlfriends?" that’s better, she’s just lying.