Chapter 3

I just drive home from the mall with Lily and she always go to my house. I was wearing my rainbow tank top and my skinny jeans. I drive to the driveway of my house and then parked the car and walk down. If I was with Lily, we always talked about random things and laugh and we’re always laugh when we’re heading home. I got in the house. She said and laugh but not me. I was just shocked by what I see.

"what’s wrong with-? What the heck?!" (Lily)

"yeah why are you all here?" (Me)

"sweetie, they’re here to discuss the new episode that you wrote. And we’ll filming in about 2 days." (Dad)

"why don’t you tell me? And it wasn’t ready yet." (Me)

"I know you all better. You must be already finished it but you don’t want to show us and you could write a script just in a week and it have been a week, give me that." (Dad)

"no." (Me)

"Kathy." (Dad)

"uh oh, bad luck. I’ll rest my butt in your room for a second. Bye Fellows." Lily whispered to me and walk upstairs.

"no." (Me)

"Kate." (Dad)

"no." (Me)

"Katie." (Dad)

"no." (Me)

"crazy twins." (Dad)

"no." (Me)

"Katherine Amanda Fellows, give it to me right now!" (dad)

"but dad-" (Me)

"ready or not, give it to me." (Dad)

"ok, fine. If it was bad, it’s your fault." (Me)

"fine, hurry take it." he said and I hurry myself upstairs and print the script and get it down and give it to my dad and Lily followed me.

"ok, how many episode have you wrote this far?" (Dad)

"like you want, 2." (Me)

"great, we’ll shoot it in the whole 3 days." (Dad)

"dad?!" (Me)

"I know you could direct it great. And I have to go to London tomorrow for a week, and I let you take over for the whole 4 day." (Dad)

"freaking 4 days on set?!" (Me)

"it’s 3 days Kath." (Lily)

"same!" (Me)

"relax, you’ll be fine. This is part of your future and you like it right?" (Dad)

"but you can’t just let me go like that." (Me)

"this is gonna be a long day, I gonna do something more important. Bye." Lily said and leave to my room, again.

"I saw all the video you made and direct and it all was great." (Dad)

"ok, whatever. But what about my collage, it’s start in 6 days." (Me)

"it was still 6 days before you go back to London. And you could do some of the editing there." (Me)

"London?" (Kendall)

"yeah I go to Collage there." (Me)

"so what’s the title?" (Dad)

"it’s Big Time Video and Big Time Concert, and after that, next season." (Me)

"so this is the end of season 1?" (Kendall)

"yep, could say it like that." (Me)

"ok tell us what it was about." My dad said and I started to tell them what it was about and they all understand how to act in each play and each scene. Then it was 8 now, because we put on some practicing acting a little bit and change it a little bit, and it all was set up great. And Lily was now downstairs